2007 Jeep SRT8 Vortech Blown, Johan tuned, Borla S and more (So.Cal)

MEANSVT

Established Member
Selling my Jeep it was a lemon law buy back in the state of texas for a valve body issue on the trans when it was brand new. I have the full disclousre paper work from Chrysler and it's really no big deal there are no decals or anything what so ever on the vehicle stating it's a lemon and there are no issue at all with the Jeep. Overall value do to the Lemon law buy back according to car facts is only lowered by $1000.

Vehicle has 53,000 miles on it all mods installed with in the last 4000 miles

I have a current car facts I can send any intrested buyers.

Vehicle runs all Amsoil products other than the transfer case and K&N oil filters.

Diffs, transfer case serviced just 500 miles ago.

Nitto 420s tires 90% tread

Full Vortech kit with updated Boost a pump, in tank fuel pump, And Dayco tensioner

Johan custom tuned for 91, and 100 Octane

Magnaflow midpipes

Borla S cat back

HKS filter

Bwoody Catch can

R1 cross drilled and sloted rotors with stop tech pads just installed 500 miles ago

Bwoody lowering springs just installed 500 miles ago

Brand new battery installed in May

6k HID headlights and fog lights

Rear fog lights are wired

Isimple IPOD hook up

All stock parts go with the jeep I have everything to return it to stock.

Asking 29k NO TRADES < if your truely intrested make an offer

Contact me by email [email protected]

1304295365.jpg

1304295069.jpg

1304294866.jpg

1304294783.jpg

1304294747.jpg

1304294700.jpg

1304294582.jpg

1304294304.jpg

1304232864.jpg

1304232481.jpg

Last edited:

Baker1k

slowbra
Established Member
Damn my wife wants one of these so bad but we can not afford one at the time just wondering what kind of dyno numbers and track time it will put down. They are good for low low 13s bone stock not tuned or anything so sounds like you really have a beast you could get a lot of people with. Free bump for you sir :rockon:

MEANSVT

Established Member
Damn my wife wants one of these so bad but we can not afford one at the time just wondering what kind of dyno numbers and track time it will put down. They are good for low low 13s bone stock not tuned or anything so sounds like you really have a beast you could get a lot of people with. Free bump for you sir :rockon:

It has never been dynoed it has ran a best of 11.83@113 it has more in it but i only raced it twice cause it was a busy day at the track

What kind of power is it making? Tow package?

Yes it has the mopar OEM hitch but it's not currently installed only takes 5 minutes to install though it's three bolts. As for power it should be over 600 hp crank. As stated above though it has not been on a dyno so I dont know WHP. I was at irwindale just ths thursday and it ran a 7.5@90 in he 1/8th people were very impressed and suprised at how fast it was.

Last edited:

onebadsvt

Established Member
awesome ride, i miss my srt8 alot. Had the same color as well. i bet with some dyno time you could get even higher numbers and faster times, cause my srt8 bonestock went 85 in the 1/8 and ran 13.3@106 stock

MEANSVT

Established Member
just wondering about the hitch. where does it go? any pics of the hitch installed? can this pull 2 waverunners on a double trailer?

It goes right above the exhaust tips I dont have any pictures but yes it can easily pull 2 wave runners. One guy pulls his scarab boat with his.

awesome ride, i miss my srt8 alot. Had the same color as well. i bet with some dyno time you could get even higher numbers and faster times, cause my srt8 bonestock went 85 in the 1/8 and ran 13.3@106 stock

Yeah but now days with data loging not much is gained with putting it on a dyno other then knowing your HP level. Acording to my track times with the racing calculator last thursday it should be at 598.6 hp on the motor and 497.1 at the wheels which sounds about right. The guy who tuned it is one of the best for LX motors and actually works for diablo sport.

give u 20k cash!

I hope this is a joke. Why even waste your time posting in my thread.:rollseyes

blackoutm3

Established Member
any interest in lightning and cash? i have a dante built block with about 5k miles on it truck has aboout 65k. im in socal.ooh sorry just saw no trades. gl with sale!

Last edited:

TT04Cobra

It's Coming.....
Established Member
Man I've been looking for an SRT8 Jeep and this is a steal!! Unfortunately I'm needing to get rid of my Cobra first before anything. Wish the shop had that Cobra done the end of February like they said it was supposed to!! GLWS

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
give u 20k cash!

Damn and I trhought I low balled people. my brother just picked one up. bone stock with 41K for 24K. they bring 25+ usually we just got a really good deal.

thanks for the info on the hitch. this one ended up having the factory hitch and yes it was installed and the recieved was just above the exhaust tips and works well with the 2 ski trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread