2007 TVS GT500 vs 2015 Hellcat (auto) 1/8mile track run

GT500Steve

Under Pressure
Established Member
Ran into the owner of a 2015 Hellcat at the track. Super nice guy and beautiful car, so we lined up for a run. I hadn't made any passes in my car in over a year, so this got the blood pumping pretty quickly. Great race.... I was impressed with his car to be stock with only drag radials and a K&N intake.

[video=youtube_share;sLbqw8LjgNw]http://youtu.be/sLbqw8LjgNw[/video]

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice kill, if it had been a full 1/4 mile it would have been really ass kicking.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
Nice run, that guy is really cool I talked to him several times at Greer when I still lived in Brevard. His sons also have an srt challenger and charger and one sometimes races a srt8 jeep.

GT500Steve

Under Pressure
Established Member
Nice run, that guy is really cool I talked to him several times at Greer when I still lived in Brevard. His sons also have an srt challenger and charger and one sometimes races a srt8 jeep.

That's him. Super nice dude. We are going back tomorrow for some rematches, along with a Procharged Z06 and a GT-R. Should be fun.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
very nice! Your GT500 moves out! Still impressed with the Hellkitty, that 7.1 at 100mph is a 10.9/127+ territory for basically a stock car.

Lethalchem

Sigmund Frod
Established Member
Nice to see a well done video on top of the good kill. You guys both hooked and took off well!

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Oh wow that takes me back. It has been a longggggggggggg time since I've been to Shady Side. It's been a long time since I've been to the track in Greer.

98_Undertaker

Established Member
That's him. Super nice dude. We are going back tomorrow for some rematches, along with a Procharged Z06 and a GT-R. Should be fun.

Yeah I got the kids challenger but the Hellcat kicked my ass :lol1:

Oh wow that takes me back. It has been a longggggggggggg time since I've been to Shady Side. It's been a long time since I've been to the track in Greer.

Shaddyside used to freak me out with the old shut down

Users who are viewing this thread