2008-09 SVTPerformance LIGHTNING Calendar! Get em while they're hot!!

mac_05evo

Established Member
Alright guys, it's official. I just received the first batch of the 2008-09 SVTPerformance Lightning calendars and am ready to start taking orders!

The calendars are $23.50 each (including shipping)

If you'd like to place an order I can accept either Paypal or a cashier's check/money order. My paypal address is [email protected] -- that is mac_massengill. Please be sure to include your which calendar this is for (ie Lightning or Terminator), name and address, SVTP screen name, and the quantity you are looking to order. If need be, I can send you a request/invoice on PayPal just PM before hand with your paypal info. If you'd like to pay via cashier's check/money order please PM or email me ([email protected]) to get my mailing address. If anyone wishes to order 5 or more contact me for discounted pricing, please.

These calendars use only top notch, high-res photos so they are of excellent quality. Here's a sampler:
Cover_WEB.jpg

March_WEB.jpg

Febraury_WEB.jpg

Preview_WEB.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys!
-- Mac Massengill
A big thanks to all these board members without them it couldn't have happened!! :rockon:
FordFanStan@DMP
RIDE THE
typhoon43
castellscl
Sinister04L
SVT~frenchie
BuiltFordFast
lightitup
LightningFast00
Ginther
Andre
Stewie 03
:beer:

Also, I will update this page once the orders are confirmed and everything has cleared, that way you and I both know who does and does not have a confirmed order. I'll be shipping these out via US Postal Service on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays mainly but some days when I have more chances I'll get them out ASAP.

Confirmed Orders (I have confirmed your order and am processing)(I must have your screenname in order to do this so be sure to include it when you order):

5lightning0
mickey_shouse
Cobraman302
lightningfast00
joebob450r
svtfordracing01
Eds01Lightning
Voodoocustoms
FordFanStan@DMP
RIDE THE
typhoon43
castellscl
Sinister04L
SVT~frenchie
BuiltFordFast
lightitup
LightningFast00
Ginther
Andre
Stewie 03
throttle jockey
fiveohpoepoe
Sic SVT

Last edited:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^

Well, if it means that much to you ask Mac if he can do a quick change of the calendar so you can be Mr. March.

It doesn't matter to me ether way..........................I guess that I'm just not a vain as you are.:poke: JK

Reminds me of Reservoir Dogs . "Why do I gotta be Mr Pink?'

Last edited:

SVT~frenchie

Will the mods ever end?
Established Member
Lol its all good just messing around ;)
I mean I figure the calender has to start off with a hell of a truck and yours fills the spot very nicely

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
It's all good I was just playing around also.

I think they all are just as nice.

God, think about it. With how many nice trucks we have on this site we could have a 48 or 60 month calendar in no time.

mac_05evo

Established Member
All I gotta say is damn you ride the, I wanted March lol

Lol its all good just messing around ;)
I mean I figure the calender has to start off with a hell of a truck and yours fills the spot very nicely

It's all good I was just playing around also.

I think they all are just as nice.

God, think about it. With how many nice trucks we have on this site we could have a 48 or 60 month calendar in no time.
Now boys stop your arguing :poke: Haha jk :D

Email sent for payment.Ill be doing a personal check.My feedback hopefully shows Im true to my word.Thanks,Tony

Not a problem at all, fixing to reply to your email now!

I'D WIN

Established Member
Please send a paypal request to "martin_mleczko69 @ hotmail.com" (take the spaces out) for (1) calendar please.

Thanks!

mac_05evo

Established Member
Please send a paypal request to "martin_mleczko69 @ hotmail.com" (take the spaces out) for (1) calendar please.

Thanks!
Sent!! :thumbsup:
Paypal payment sent!
Thanks man
+ 2 :beer:
Thanks guys, I'll get these shipped out asap for you (likely Monday or Tuesday) and then will update the list! :rockon:
Yes and no.Cop in NC but no Lightning.Mustangs but two kids means no Mustangs and what you see in my sig

"Check is in the mail"
:thumbsup: Thanks, I'll be watching for it :beer:

mac_05evo

Established Member
PayPal sent :thumbsup:.

Got it, thanks! :beer:

All of the copies of this are now sold or accounted for!! If anyone else is interested send me a PM and I'll see what I can do about ordering a few more, I can get them fairly quick. There wasn't a ton of interest really so I only ordered 25 initially (next qty up was 50) and now they're history lol..

Users who are viewing this thread