2008 GT500 Red with White Stripes 380 miles

mjbarnet

Established Member
2008 GT500 Red with White Stripes. Shaker 1000 and Premium Trim (red seat inserts). Only 382 miles. Stored this winter, never been in rain, kept in garage under car cover when not being driven. Front plate not drilled. Original floor mats, plastic shipping front seat covers, and all window stickers in trunk. Most interior plastic shipping coverings still in place. Door Sils, Radio, Visors, and Steering wheel still covered as delivered from factory. Car looks and smells new. Only mod is Carol Shelby signed VIN dash plaque. Adult owned, never abused, back seats have never been sat in. I didn't think I could love anything as much as this car, but after 19 years my wife and I had a baby girl this year :rolling:and now all I want to do is spend time with her....so I figure I should try to sell the car.
Maybe we can get the 2025 GT500 when she turns 16 :)
Purchased new ~11 months ago. Located in Iowa City.

$36,999 PM me for pics/more info I will also include the $450 custom car cover and the 2007 GT500 hard cover book that can no longer be found (~$100 value).

Last edited:

boston2k4

deploy much?
Established Member
Congrats on the baby!!! Its a shame to see you let a treasure like this go but it seems like youve got a better one to replace it:) this is a dang good deal too bad your in iowa. GL with the sale

19COBRA93

Tire shredder
Established Member
Not to take this off topic or anything, but as the father of a 5 year old little girl, I can assure you... No car ever will give you more joy than the giggles and smiles of your own child. You're making the right choice, without question.

Good luck on the sale. That's a great deal.

aquack

Established Member
I tried to pm you but it did not show the option under your screen name. Anyway, call me. 412-736-1797

Emmanuel

2010 GT-500 Color & Stripe Combos
With the new 2010 Mustang we got some new colors. I was on the Ford Website and checked out the color configurator a bit. It is most fun with the 2010 Shelby GT-500 as you can assemble up to 16 different color and stripe combinations. Each color can be had as a solid too. Here they are....

03DOHC

Established Member
The seller doesn't have enough posts be able to use the PM system.

I would suggest to the seller he post an email address to correspond with the potential buyers.

bullitt784

Established Member
whoa, deja vu. i bought my mach 1 from mitch in iowa. never even saw the car and had it shipped to florida. it was the most pristine car i had ever seen and i can attest to this guy!

Users who are viewing this thread