2008 SVTPerformance Terminator Calendar!! Get em while they're hot!!

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Place me down for one. I'll have $ in my paypal tomorrow so if you could hold one for me, that would be greatly appreciated.

EVLSVT

Banned
Those look awesome... but do u think that ford will have a problem with this just like those BMC ones? What we could do is if they have a problem, just keep changing the 'supplier' (even if its the same stuff) and make ford keep going after different people... meanwhile the calendars are selling the whole time lol

2003ssvt

Established Member
payment on the way

+1, will be sending payment via paypal asap also, Thanks, the calendar looks great. I have been wanting to put one together for years. It seems that no other manufacturer one has been able to make a decent ford calendar in a long time...

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
every1 quit trippin bout the ford deal, who cares if they do and on top of that if you look around you'll see that all that drama was solved!

mac_05evo

Established Member
All orders that have been placed thus far are packaged and will ship out tomorrow, so you guys should start receiving them anyday! I just finished up packaging them. :D

Thanks for all the kind words and for everyones support! :rockon:

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
Sorry I missed your post earlier. At the moment, my biggest factor is just the time to get it done. I'll try to get one out there within the next month or so if there is enough interest for one though. :banana:.

my friend i guarantee you there will be plenty of people waiting to buy it as soon as you give the word :rockon: ha, i know i will

Users who are viewing this thread