2008 SVTPerformance Terminator Calendar!! Get em while they're hot!!

mac_05evo

Established Member
Alright guys, it's official. I just received the first batch of the 2008-09 SVTPerformance Terminator calendars and am ready to start taking orders!

The calendars are $23.50 each (including shipping)

If you'd like to place an order I can accept either Paypal or a cashier's check/money order. My paypal address is [email protected] -- that is mac_massengill. Please be sure to include your name and address of course, SVTP screen name, and the quantity you are looking to order. If need be, I can send you a request/invoice on PayPal just PM before hand with your paypal info. If you'd like to pay via cashier's check/money order please PM or email me ([email protected]) to get my mailing address. If anyone wishes to order 5 or more contact me for discounted pricing, please.

These calendars use only top notch, high-res photos so they are of excellent quality. Here's a sampler:
preview_complete1.jpg

cover.jpg

sept_prv.jpg

january_prv.jpg

Thanks for the interest guys!
-- Mac Massengill
A big thanks to these board members without them it couldn't have happened!! :rockon:
MinGrey02Stg2
Sonic03inSC
BreBar21
SSSNAKE03
nix5o
terminutter03
comporange javi
TERMIN8TR
HISSMAN
CODE BLUE
And last but certainly not least a VERY BIG thank you to 04sleeper :beer:

Also, I will update this page once the orders are confirmed and everything has cleared, that way you and I both know who does and does not have a confirmed order. I'll be shipping these out via US Postal Service on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays mainly but some days when I have more chances I'll get them out ASAP.

Confirmed Orders (I have confirmed your order and am processing)(I must have your screenname in order to do this so be sure to include it when you order):

posi
CobraBob
udlose03
99riocobra
PWORLDSTANG
RedfireSVT
Teal Terminator
f2hatch
NFCobra
ragu1585
svt99rag
speedofsound
Cobrastang161
InsaneWheel
funtruck
02silver2v
AllanB
87mustang5_0
realaxed83
tmm808
Dmoore03
bldmovs
Zincvert03
HISSMAN
Screamn03
REGGIES
arodsvt
doegus
MinGrey02Stg2
Sonic03inSC
BreBar21
SSSNAKE03
nix5o
terminutter03
comporange javi
TERMIN8TR
HISSMAN
CODE BLUE
04sleeper
rust0r
2003ssvt
SONIC BLUE
Eric91Z
sonic cobra
Black01Venom
cobramario
alex46stang
nosvmax
jmproductions
KingCobrasvt_99
03Cobrra
Sonik Blur
jdrake19
Hawkdriver23
Jamiecane
Lethal SVT 97
nathanralph
ORANGE04SVT
Disturbance
fred50stang

Last edited:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Great job. I am working on figuring out how many I need now.

-Jeff

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Shipping was included correct? I just sent the money let me know if it went through.:rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Nice!

I have a stupid question. Can you get a money order from a grocery store like a Bi-Lo or a Publix? I have never gotten a money order before so I have no clue.

Last edited:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Most of the time you can get them from grocery stores. A definite place is of course the bank or post office. :rockon:

Cool, I will stop by a grocery store after work tonight and see if they can set me up with one. Also, you have a PM sir. . . . . or you will have one here in the next minute or so. :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
2008 SVTP Terminator (and one New Edge) calendar!! lol.

Looks good, Mac. I can't wait to see it in person.

Users who are viewing this thread