2008 Z06 "New Color"

Established Member
Reminds me of the little dirty butt sluts I used to date....they all had Cavaliers that EXACT same color! (Don't know how or why, but 3 different chicks in a row I dated all
had blue Cavaliers, and they were all that color blue.)

I don't like it!...Brings back memories of Doctors offices and long swabs that were put into places that would be considered a "bad touch".

Defknotzero

Established Member
I dig it. I saw it in person and loved it. My first choice would be Orange though. :banana:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Hi guys, a long time customer of ours bought his 7th vette a couple days ago, and I thought I would share the new color with ya... It flops a good-bit in the sun, whats your opinion on the color???

Now when you say his 7th Vette, do you mean he currently has 7 Corvettes or that is his current and only vette that happens to be the 7th one he has owned?

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Now when you say his 7th Vette, do you mean he currently has 7 Corvettes or that is his current and only vette that happens to be the 7th one he has owned?

No, he has 7 vettes.... Ill try to get pics of all of them for you guys. My favorite one is the 58 Vette he had done with all new Z06 suspension, engine, and drive-train This car is BAD-ASS!!!!!!

oldmachguy

Established Member
The only color that i would buy in the C6Z is orange or blue. enough said
z06%202006-06-02%2016.34.07.00.jpg

That's Daytona Orange Sunset Metalic ("DSOM"). They only made 282 of them.

I had to go to Georgia to get a good deal on one. Even after a year and a half I still love it. No other color looks like it in bright sunshine. :coolman:

94vert50

Established Member
I agree with Pop Top. The color looks exactly like the nassau blue from the mid year 63-67 vettes.

I don't personally like blue, but i would take any c6z06 i could get.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
That's Daytona Orange Sunset Metalic ("DSOM"). They only made 282 of them.

I had to go to Georgia to get a good deal on one. Even after a year and a half I still love it. No other color looks like it in bright sunshine. :coolman:

That car is beatiful!!! Well worth the travel...:beer:

umustdv8

Established Member
I think it looks good. I wouldn't but it in that color though. Black or red would be my choice.

Oman_cobra

Established Member
i think its ok..if your seeing the color
but if youre going for the car, its a Z06!!!

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Its really a nice color, I was in Ct. @ eastside Performance and a gentlemen drove up in this same exact color Z, this was the first day he got it.... and was driving it in the rain none the less!!!

Users who are viewing this thread