2008 Z06 "New Color"

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
No, he has 7 vettes.... Ill try to get pics of all of them for you guys. My favorite one is the 58 Vette he had done with all new Z06 suspension, engine, and drive-train This car is BAD-ASS!!!!!!

Very nice indeed.

That's Daytona Orange Sunset Metalic ("DSOM"). They only made 282 of them.

I had to go to Georgia to get a good deal on one. Even after a year and a half I still love it. No other color looks like it in bright sunshine. :coolman:

And that color looks great. There is a guy in town with that color ZO6 and it looks soooo good in person. There is also a guy with a ZO6 with the new blue color and I must say it looks better in person. He originally had a silver one.

95_XB331

Established Member
Likely looks incredible under the sun, but blah under the clouds/ran/snow.

did you guys notice on the interior pic, the steering wheel is a normal wheel! Doesn't have the grips/humps/contours seen in 90% of supercars (including the GT500) nowadays. Truly a back to basics campaign :rockon: .

Sparky G.

Hybrid
Established Member
:burn:

my neighbor, a 50 year old white guy, just sold his DSG03 cobra for a new LS3 C6 in that color. its ok, but id rather have the orange. and for a Z06? yellow or black. the black is downright scary looking :uh oh:

Black with the gun metal wheels. That's the sh*t

Users who are viewing this thread