2009 GT500...Black/stripe delete...low miles for sale

Leeiswho2b

I'll be your huckleberry!
Established Member
New Price: $36000/Trade
Year: 2009
Model: Shelby GT500
Mileage: 3600

I live in Charleston, WV and am putting my GT500 up for sale. I have a 09' GT500 Black/Stripe delete, 2.6 stock look upper, 90mm idler, dual pass h/e, tr6 plugs, SCT3 with stock and 92 oct John Lund tune, JLT CF intake, PFAB intercooler tank, Flowmaster axle backs, 20% tint, chrome FR500's, new 305/35/18 MT ET Street DR's, and professionally polish/painted rear tails. Also have all stock parts and wheels/tires. Everything was bought from Evolution Performance besides Rims/Tires were from Cruizen Concepts. It has HID's, car cover, Shaker 1000, and ambient lighting option. Just had clutch TSB done at Moses Ford (local dealership). Has a little over 3600 miles on clock. I love the Shelby, but found a deal on a C6 while reducing debt in process. I have over $45k in the car. Bought it in July this year. I am the 2nd owner. It was traded in for a new ZR1 Vette at a local dealership right before I bought it. Never wrecked! No dents/dings/scratches. My local credit union has title but can be obtained day of sale. I can text some pics on my phone if interested, or get any pics you want. Just let me know. It is going to be raining all week here, so will try to get any requested pics asap. Will post vin when I get home from work. I do have some pics on my cell phone that I can text if interested. I have a few from when I purchased also.

Price: $37000 or will consider trades on a C6 or an Avalanche/SUV.

Thanks,

Lee
(304)-437-2331

Last edited:

Leeiswho2b

Established Member
Couple of quick pics after purchase. Since have added mods and rims. Can text new pics with rims/mods installed.

Last edited:

Leeiswho2b

Established Member
TTT.....someone must want a GT500. Would look great with a red bow around it even if it is a Xmas present to yourself!!!!!!!!! Needs nothing but another owner!!!!!!!!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
I could do something like $35,000 with the stock wheels. I have no use for chrome wheels. Just throwing out the offer. $35,000 is my budget/max

Leeiswho2b

Established Member
It is off the market. I've decided to keep it. Deal on the C6 has pretty much fell through. I'd probably would've been sorry in the long run anyways! Gives me something to look foward to doing some work on in the spring. Gears, IW O/D, WOT Box, and possibly a bigger blower to come...

Thanks for the interest...:beer:

bigdave03

Established Member
It is off the market. I've decided to keep it. Deal on the C6 has pretty much fell through. I'd probably would've been sorry in the long run anyways! Gives me something to look foward to doing some work on in the spring. Gears, IW O/D, WOT Box, and possibly a bigger blower to come...

Thanks for the interest...:beer:[/QUOT

My apologies!!!

Good luck!!!

Leeiswho2b

Established Member

Thanks for the interest...:beer:[/QUOT

My apologies!!!

Good luck!!!

Not a problem! Yours looks like an awesome ride! If I were to get rid of mine, your C6 would be exactly what I'm looking for!!!!! GLWS!!!

Users who are viewing this thread