2009 Shelby gt500 5.4 engine. with blower and 6 speed transmission

eliteauto

Established Member
2009 Shelby gt500 factory engine/blower, engine has 19,000 miles
vin off the vehicle was 1zvht89sx95131866, have tons of other parts off
this car including the 6 speed transmission. Looking for $6500.00 for the engine.

[email protected] travis 989 600-9036

crownaviation

Established Member
Sent you an email about the ad on the other forum from the vert partout.. Not sure if you can pm yet

billys90

Established Member
Looking for both hoses from the intercooler reservoir tank, one to intake and one to pump. Heater tube that runs length of the block by the oil cooler assembly and the heater tubes/hoses that mount at the back of the block. One connects to the rear of the intake and the other connects to the tube that runs length of the block.

I have a picture in my WTB ad here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/engine-drivetrain-282/898380-wtb-gt500-coolant-hoses.html

Let me know if you have these and want to sell them.

Thanks
Billy

eliteauto

Established Member
Also, if interested in selling the power steering pump and lines let me know.

I do have the power steering pump. I am sure I have those hoses you need, but I think I should keep them with the engine and leave it as complete as possible.

billys90

Established Member
I do have the power steering pump. I am sure I have those hoses you need, but I think I should keep them with the engine and leave it as complete as possible.

Give me a price for the power steering pump and lines shipped to NC 28685. And if you decide to sell the coolant hoses that I need let me know.

Thanks
Billy

08Eleanor

Established Member
How much for the complete engine/supercharge/trans?

I would need the computer, and all hoses, parts you have to swap into a 3v

eliteauto

Established Member
Give me a price for the power steering pump and lines shipped to NC 28685. And if you decide to sell the coolant hoses that I need let me know.

Thanks
Billy

shoot me an email. I will take pictures of the pump to make sure its what your looking for.

crownaviation

Established Member
Sent a couple emails per request with the pics you needed. Also left a couple voicemails. Keep the parts, I lost interest if you can not respond. I am concerned with sending money now as you do not reply in a timely manner. If the parts are not available delete your thread and quit wasting peoples time.

Now I am starting to recieve unwanted sales ads from you and do not appreciate it.

eliteauto

Established Member
at this point I am being overwhelmed with all the misc parts people are needing and am having trouble keeping up with all the requests. I am focusing on sell the parts in stages, and at this time I am focusing on selling the engine, pcm, blower, and transmission as well as the rear end. If you are looking for any other parts you may wait a day or so for a response, its a lot of time for me to run to our storage unit to take a picture of a steering wheel and then not get a response from the person. Thanks

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
at this point I am being overwhelmed with all the misc parts people are needing and am having trouble keeping up with all the requests. I am focusing on sell the parts in stages, and at this time I am focusing on selling the engine, pcm, blower, and transmission as well as the rear end. If you are looking for any other parts you may wait a day or so for a response, its a lot of time for me to run to our storage unit to take a picture of a steering wheel and then not get a response from the person. Thanks

It won't be a problem for long.

The market here is for individual sales for members.

Dealers/salvage yard, etc... are not allowed to sell here.

Users who are viewing this thread