200K mile well maintened Yukon or 130K mile crapshoot?

What would you buy?

• 200K mile survivor

Votes: 21 56.8%
  • 130K mile crapshoot

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Both of these sound like terrible options

Votes: 11 29.7%

• Total voters

mtrsprt

Established Member
I dont know how you guys drive trucks as daily drivers. Trucks suck. Fuel ecomony is ridiculous. I love my 35mpg 1996 Saturn though. People need to start realizing how much money they throw away driving POS Tahoes and full size trucks around as daily drivers and fun rigs.... It's sickening.

I bought an 2004 full size just to have in case of need (Only $8000.00). Took me 3 months to actually want to register the thing, after the 20 day plate ran out.. 15-16.5mpg is stupid to drive around with.

BladeX10

Established Member
I dont know how you guys drive trucks as daily drivers. Trucks suck. Fuel ecomony is ridiculous. I love my 35mpg 1996 Saturn though. People need to start realizing how much money they throw away driving POS Tahoes and full size trucks around as daily drivers and fun rigs.... It's sickening.

I bought an 2004 full size just to have in case of need (Only $8000.00). Took me 3 months to actually want to register the thing, after the 20 day plate ran out.. 15-16.5mpg is stupid to drive around with.

+1.. I had a 1992 F250 for a couple months, Thought it would be fun to have a truck to drive around in, Until i started putting gas in it and realized i was dumping money away for no enjoyment whatsoever. The thing burned gas like water on a hot pan.

Eventually ill get a beater truck strictly to pull a boat around once i get one.

As for the mileage topic, I'd always get the higher mileage that was maintained over a lower mileage car that was neglected.

90coupe5oh

Established Member
I just bought a 2002 Yukon SLT with 233k miles on it about a month ago. I paid $2500 for it, it was a steal I believe. Truck is very clean too and runs great, towed my car with it a few times already. These trucks will run forever.

Nickerz

wh1plsh
Established Member

Because I've been driving economic cars my whole life. I want to enjoy my ride to and from work. I live in wi so I need summer and winter vehicles.

Users who are viewing this thread