2010 GT-500: Got VIN Today!!!

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
double bastard!

edit: i will trade you my coupe....... the green one for your gulf!!!!

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
congrats.

i however am afraid that the grabber blue will be run into the ground because damn near eveyone will be getting that ina v6, gt and 500. as for the 4x4, when has there not been a mustang 4x4 from the factory??lol??

it is going to be nice.
I am surprised they did not limit it like BMW did with the M3 Laguna Seca blue.

Squeeler92

You got a 2010 GT500 for just over invoice? Are dealerships anticipating not selling these cars? I can't see a dealership doing that with ANY new body style car, let alone a special model. More power to ya ... O_O

StillIntense

Established Member
Yes. I believe that some dealerships want to get the first one or two out on the street for advertisement purposes. The one's that are sticking to their guns on MSRP or more are losing big time. The smart ones want to move the cars to gain attention and keep the stock changing over. I guess that they figure that making a $1000 on 10 cars is better than making $10,000 on one car.

StillIntense

Established Member
By the way, to those who are envious: believe me, I've paid way too much for cars in the past and I guess that the car gods just decided to smile on me this time (for once).

maniax racing

Established Member
By the way, to those who are envious: believe me, I've paid way too much for cars in the past and I guess that the car gods just decided to smile on me this time (for once).
I'm right with you brother, my buddy that owns the dealership has always taken care of me. And he just like you said wants me to get mine out on the street and advertise that motha:beer:

OneSVTFan

Established Member
Hey Maniax, got same color combination as you on order....$500 over invoice...guys shop around there will be deals on these cars. I am getting mine from a small dealer in Alabama (sold me my 2007 GT500 as well).

StillIntense

Established Member
You're exactly right. As an MBA degree holder, I tend to analyze any business that I conduct deals with; automobile dealerships never cease to amaze me with their odd ideas about selling cars.

Users who are viewing this thread