2010 GT-500: Got VIN Today!!!

StillIntense

Established Member
As the title says, just received my VIN from the dealership. They are telling me that it has been released to the plant. Expected delivery date of late March/early April has so far remain unchanged. Have a friend on the assembly line; he has the VIN and will keep me informed. It is a Grabber Blue/White Stripes coupe with Shaker 1000. Of note, the form of the VIN has changed significantly from what I have seen in previous year VINs.
Mark

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
that good to hear, so what options did you choose to get with the car.

StillIntense

Established Member
As it says above, Grabber Blue, white stripes, Shaker 1000. Also got the Shelby car cover. Ordered on January 2d, dealership already had it ordered with those options but it was white/blue stripes. Dealership just changed the color and away it went.

I'm curious to see if it has the stance shown in the photos, or if it will look like a four wheel drive again.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
As it says above, Grabber Blue, white stripes, Shaker 1000. Also got the Shelby car cover. Ordered on January 2d, dealership already had it ordered with those options but it was white/blue stripes. Dealership just changed the color and away it went.

I'm curious to see if it has the stance shown in the photos, or if it will look like a four wheel drive again.

did they have an option like the GT/V6 for and upgraded handling pack. if not it might be like the 07-09 4X4 look

StillIntense

Established Member
Nope, the order forms have nothing of the kind. Might be spending money at Steeda or Griggs if this thing comes in looking "tall". Very limited options as noted by the published order forms: color, stripe colors (which are the same in the seats), Sat/Nav package OR Shaker 1000 (it's either/or) and the Shelby Cover. That's about it....except for the 540hp and 510lb/ft.:banana:

maniax racing

Established Member
Cool man, I'm still waiting on my VIN #........ I was told it would be 10 to 12 weeks after I recieved my vin......

svtmadman

Established Member
Im heading to the dealership(s) in the morning for some trade talks. Any insight on msrp or pricing? pm if you can help. thanks

sgt d

tejas mile!!!!!!!!
Established Member
congrats.

i however am afraid that the grabber blue will be run into the ground because damn near eveyone will be getting that ina v6, gt and 500. as for the 4x4, when has there not been a mustang 4x4 from the factory??lol??

it is going to be nice.

Users who are viewing this thread