2010 GT500 headers and x-pipe suggestions.

long tube headers & x-pipe

• dynatech

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • kooks

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • american racing

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • other

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yellow unicorn

Established Member
hi guys
time for an exhaust upgrade and cannot decide on stainless steel full lenght headers and x-pipe for the '10 GT500.
what do u guys think ?

:rockon:

Last edited:

evasive

Pro 2A Attorney
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Dynatech :)

Last edited:

Tom's_03SVT

Established Member
I have American Racing headers on my Vette now and I had them on my 03 Cobra too. Great product, they sound and fit very well.

10random

SVT Lurker
Established Member
Haven't put them on myself but I have seen several others. They dynatechs seem like the best bet by far, and are what I would run if I did headers. They didn't have clearance issues, and even allow the transmission to be dropped. The ARH setup took some massaging and blocks the transmission, unless their design has changed recently.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Haven't put them on myself but I have seen several others. They dynatechs seem like the best bet by far, and are what I would run if I did headers. They didn't have clearance issues, and even allow the transmission to be dropped. The ARH setup took some massaging and blocks the transmission, unless their design has changed recently.

I talked to ARH at SEMA and they said the trans can be serviced without touching the headers.

2Sharpie

Established Member
Let me add a 2nd post for ARH!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_WB7-IcTYs"]YouTube - 2010 Shelby GT500[/nomedia]

MMs mufflers with American Racing LT & H-pipe

Users who are viewing this thread