2010 GT500 Twin Turbo

RicerEater2012

Thread Destroyer
Established Member
mega millions drawing is tonight and powerballs drawing is tomorrow. when i win one of the two or both i'll be contacting you... in all seriousness thats a sexy car and i don't see why no one has jumped on it yet.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Found the dyno sheet. Added to OP. Yes, that is 745 ft/lbs at 3500 RPM. :uh oh:

Last edited:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Price dropped again to $36,000. We are getting into ludicrous, fire-sale pricing here. :uh oh:

Nowhere else are you going to find a pristine, turn-key, 2010+ GT500 pushing 700hp to the wheels for this kind of price. Hell, people are asking that much for stock 07-08's. :uh oh:

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
There seems to be some confusion about the price of this car. This is not directed towards any one individual.

I have received several of what I would consider offensive offers. If are you are unable to obtain a loan for the full purchase price of the car, do not have the cash to add to the loan, or cannot pay cash for the car, don't bother PM'ing me with what you are approved for from the bank. I am not desperate to sell the car, and will not give it away. Yes, it has higher mileage than most. Yes, it has a compound boost system that may scare some people off. However, at the end of the day, it is a 3-year old GT500 in absolute perfect condition that has professionally installed modifications ready to take it far past its current 700+whp mark. I feel that $36,000 is more than fair for this car as it sits. Kelley Blue Book puts the car at $34,000, and that is accounting for it being stock. This car has close to $20,000 worth of turbo kit, supporting mods, and professional installation into it - and I have all of the receipts, manuals, and documentation to go with it.

I will not accept 20%, 30%, or more off of my asking price. Anyone that offers such prices will receive a very rude response, if any at all, from now on. There are other, older, very nice cars in this section for sale that may be more in line with what you are willing to pay.

Thank you.

Last edited:

03Sleeper

Established Member
I was at Dynospeed Racing when this car was tuned by Joe Beegle. Car is very clean and conservative tune for sure. Free bump!

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I was at Dynospeed Racing when this car was tuned by Joe Beegle. Car is very clean and conservative tune for sure. Free bump!

Thanks!

Tons of interest.... someone will get a super nice car to cruise around in this summer. :rockon:

x96535

Cobra EnVious
Established Member
I've seen your car in person at Katie's Cars and Coffee. Definitely one of the nicest Mustangs I've ever seen. Good luck with the sale!

Users who are viewing this thread