2010 Power Module Needed for AC/Heat

SuperG

Established Member
Does anyone know how/where I can find the item that allows my AC/Heat to Power On? My AC and Heat will not turn on - Apparently it is the Power Module (according to Ford) but they cannot find one, nor can I seem to get the correct part number?

Your help is greatly appreciated!

- Gary

Zemedici

Established Member
Base number on it is a 19980 for HVAC control panel

4 different part numbers for 2010 though, call dealer with your VIN

Zemedici

Established Member
I'm not sure as my mechanic is doing the work and research, although since there is a lack of info from him (language barrier?) I thought I would look for myself.

i've never seen an ac head unit itself conk out, especially on these cars. Not saying it doesnt happen, but uncommon..

He's 10000% sure that's what it is?

SuperG

Established Member
i've never seen an ac head unit itself conk out, especially on these cars. Not saying it doesnt happen, but uncommon..

He's 10000% sure that's what it is?
I'll be visiting him later this afternoon to pry out some information...I'll let you guys know and like you said, hopefully, this is a rare occurrence!

SuperG

Established Member
Late reply on my part - Apparently the HVAC control (Part 19980) checks out fine. This is the console that is located at the bottom of the entire controls section. The screen's touch functions all work - Except the Power for the AC/Heat.

The module that is Behind the screen is NOT testing positively...my mechanic cannot find this part, nor can his description to Ford seem to resolve anything. The car is now at a Ford dealership (2 days so far) and I am hoping that Tech will be able to help.

I'll let folks know what is found...

Users who are viewing this thread