2010 Roush Mustang

CGoeschel

Established Member
hopefully the stage 3 will have more body pieces to help the look. The 427R has always done without the body kit. I think they could have done more with the car for sure, but we'll still sell 'em.

mc01svt

100% full natty brah
Established Member
The front is nice and clean, no complaints there....

WTF on the A-team van hockey stripes and side louvers. Welcome to 1984!! :bash:

The tired old 5 star wheels is getting old. :bored: How about some nice 2pc wheels with a real offset?

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
From another Roush guy...

Yikes....Looks like they just added a bunch of plastic. What were they thinking? Thats the new 427R, where the Stage 3? What other 19 stages are they making?

The 427R has made up almost 80% of their production over the past 2yrs. I had the power of the stage 3 but a lot less because of the lack of bodykit, brakes and other small features.

02saleen

Established Member
Saleen was bought out. From my understanding there will be a SMS Mustang and a Saleen for 2010.

that seems to be the case

as for the roush looks UGLY like the current one way better

guess the economy hit them too less upgrade in body for the same price :shrug:

Ezbok58a

Everybody needs a Blimp!
Established Member
Yeah, not as angry as I was expecting...

And I see I'm not the only one who hates the continuing of the 427 Roush... bleh...

chuckstang

Established Member
Those window cover vents still look terrible, but more so on this new car.

The front looks way way way too much like the new camaro

FAIL on Fords part for copying Chevys design

WTF

Not Roush's fault, this looks not bad. Obviously they need to change the rear bumper but that looks like its here to stay and so to is my current GT500!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Holy Camaro :dw:

I noticed the resemblance, too, from that angle. Just does nothing for me. Where are all of the creative designers? I would just think they could have done a lot more with this car. Just lacks excitement and looks heavy/big. IMO the version in the photo above that I posted looks leaner and much meaner. And the design has excitement in it. At least to me. ;-)

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
lol the current roush car looks terrible....it has awful lines........

atleast the '10 model flows well.......although i do agree those side vent covers need to go

CGoeschel

Established Member
I ordered 3 of the 427R Coupes for the dealership yesterday. They've got some pretty cool options. Ordered one Grabber Blue w/ Black stripe, one Brilliant Silver w/Black stripes (like the one in the photos), and one Torch Red w/white stripes. I ordered them all with the vent boost gauge and I ordered the Grabber Blue with the big brake package. Cant wait to see them in person.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
I wish they would have done something a little different with the rear but the wing helps take away from the taillights. That silver and black is one damn good looking car. First 2010 besides the GT500 I've saw I would buy.

Erick

Established Member
I ordered 3 of the 427R Coupes for the dealership yesterday. They've got some pretty cool options. Ordered one Grabber Blue w/ Black stripe, one Brilliant Silver w/Black stripes (like the one in the photos), and one Torch Red w/white stripes. I ordered them all with the vent boost gauge and I ordered the Grabber Blue with the big brake package. Cant wait to see them in person.

What's the expected arrival date?

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Great work to the front and sides, a 100% upgrade to the 2005-09 S197 Roush Mustangs, but they didn't even paint the lower rear valance on the rear bumper, WTF !!!

Users who are viewing this thread