2011-12 Street System Overview Video

rdsnk46

Established Member
You want the xpipe for more torque and horsepower at the track! I am the same way. :rockon:

The X-pipe brought 20-30hp more over the H in most race applications back in the early 90's in the Foxbody world. I love the tuned sound over the blaring H howl. To each his own though....

BigDan

Established Member
Those fox bodies used real X pipe connectors. But now days companies seem to have cheeped out and just cut 2 slices out of an exhaust bend and weld them together ultimately reducing exhaust diameter at the X junction. They almost look like Y pipes due to the decreased diameter. SVTP did a compro on a 5.0L and there was only a 3whp difference between the two and Heartthrob actually reported gains with an H pipe in their testing on the 5.0L.

Darren5.0L

Triple Supercharged!
Established Member
I just called their sales office and they told me that they are only looking forward with GT500's and have no plans to offer a 2007-09 system.

I'll be honest, that flat out sucks, and I here I was really hoping to help support a Canadian company.

:mj:

Darren5.0L

Triple Supercharged!
Established Member
Spoke with Jesse via email just now, seems I was slightly misinformed and something for the 07-09 cars is in the works. Looking forward to that.

Users who are viewing this thread