2011-2014 Paxton/Vortech guys

big black 5.0

Established Member
Im looking to replace my radiator with something better then stock what are you guys running thanks

TEG-84

Established Member
I run the FRPP Aluminum Radiator. Things top notch and no plastic to worry about. Just be aware that I couldn't get the stock fan to fit with it and my Vortech. I got a slim fan and it works great!

Last edited:

2012csgt

Established Member
I run the FRPP Aluminum Radiator. Things top notch and no plastic to worry about. Just be aware that I couldn't get the stock fan to fit with it. I got a slim fan and it works great!

I figured as well that if I got a better radiator, I'd need a new fan. Which one did you get and how do you like it?

Scott8583

Addicted to Corn!
Established Member
Why do you need something better then stock? The stockers do a pretty dam good job with 850 HP... How much power are you making?

Aaron@JPCRacing

Established Member
We've switched a few cars over to the Boss 302 radiators.

Only issue is it's slightly thicker and makes things a little tight in the engine bay with a paxton.

We ran a stock radiator on our 2011 up until we took the radiator out of it. Thing worked great for cruising around town!

beefcake

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We've switched a few cars over to the Boss 302 radiators.

Only issue is it's slightly thicker and makes things a little tight in the engine bay with a paxton.

We ran a stock radiator on our 2011 up until we took the radiator out of it. Thing worked great for cruising around town!

yep, no reason to waste the $$

mhyjek

Established Member
Yeah I wouldn't worry about radiator but if you want to do something I would run boss oil cooler my car would run the oil hot from back to back highway pulls. Also it helps getting oil up to operating temp. Also run a 170 degree thermostat.

Users who are viewing this thread