2011-2014 Twin Turbo options?

JT76

Established Member
What kits are out there?

-Hellion
-On3
-Armageddon

What about fluid? I have heard lots of hype but can't find anywhere to buy a kit?

Evaluating my options. Just sold my TT F body, need to TT the yote.

JT76

Established Member
I sold my TA for $23,000 which is now "car money"... That doesn't mean I want to spend $10k on an Armageddon lol

7upstang

Established Member
I can't vouch for other kits. But, I'm happy with my hellion kits. Great fit and finish, the quality is there. My car made 950rwhp on 16psi on MS109, 10:1 CR with stock heads, stock intake, stock cams. I have the twin 55MM turbos and it's a love hate relationship with them.

stags

Established Member
I've been thinking about twins too. No personal experiences but everyone who I have talked to about the on3 kit says they wished they had signed up for a frontal lobotomy instead.

I'm personally thinking hellion might be the road for me. Allegedly can be run with cats to pass emissions & can hook up to the stock midpipe and you get to keep the front sway bar.

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
on3 kit really isn't that bad as long as you know what you are getting yourself into. You keep the front sway bar and can connect the stock midpipe as well with the on3 kit. If you are mechanically inclined and want to save some money, go with on3. If you have wads of cash burning a hole in your pocket go with the other guys.

RIPCHVY

Established Member
I did alot of research and if you go with the on3 kit, I highly recommend you go with someone that loves to install them. The install runs about $1,200-1,500.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Well the power (butt dyno) from the on3 kit is flat out crazy. With that said pick any twin kit with in your budget and prepare to smile a lot. Assisted above throw in some supporting mods too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bgoins

Established Member

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Has anyone heard anything about the JPC twin kit? I didn't realize they made one till now.

They don't. They offer the Hellion twin kit, but they're in house kits are single 7675's.

If you want to spend the extra, I would go Hellion. If you want to go cheap and possibly fight a few installation issues, which I think most of all twin kits will have some sort of issues mostly because of there being no room, I would go On3.

stang910

Established Member
Only had my On3 kit installed for a couple weeks, but I have no complaints with it. The install was pretty easy and everything lined up fine, just had to make some brackets for the PCM. Saved a few thousand from the next twin kit so it was for sure worth any extra work that I had to do.

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Hellion here. So glad I spent the extra money. Zero issues and been working flawless for several years now.

SMOKIN 02

Established Member
Hellion TT kit here. Fit and finish was great and still running perfect for a year know with a best of 9.59@145 1.46 60ft in the 1/4 so far at 9psi.

Users who are viewing this thread