2011 5.0 + RIG Shots

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Picked up the 5.0 a few months ago. Finally got a round to taking some pictures :)

Here's the new ride with some added mods!

Borla ATAKS
Steeda Springs
Steeda CAI
Koni Adjustables
SVE Drifts
BFG Rivals tires 285/35/19
BOSS 302 Intake
Alternative Auto Tuned

20463437355_5103dca94c_k.jpg
[/url]Update-16 by Joe, on Flickr[/IMG]

19824168424_972cf21864_k.jpg
[/url]Update-2-3 by Joe, on Flickr[/IMG]

20420596926_a0e895ff75_k.jpg
[/url]Update-14 by Joe, on Flickr[/IMG]

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
****ing sick. Details on the rig setup? Getting back into the DSLR game this winter (D610) and a rig is definitely going to be made.

Also, wanna trade those axle backs? Hahaha. Shots and car look amazing dude, good work.

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
****ing sick. Details on the rig setup? Getting back into the DSLR game this winter (D610) and a rig is definitely going to be made.

Also, wanna trade those axle backs? Hahaha. Shots and car look amazing dude, good work.
Thanks. I have a set up by RIG PRO. Just Google RIG PRO and you will see the kit. Contains 2 suction cups with adapters, monfrotto super clamps, monfrotto magic arm and four 5ft aluminum poles.

Yea Nikon D610 is on my list as well!

Thank you everyone.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I like the second shot the best. You do have a nice looking GT there.

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
Thanks. I have a set up by RIG PRO. Just Google RIG PRO and you will see the kit. Contains 2 suction cups with adapters, monfrotto super clamps, monfrotto magic arm and four 5ft aluminum poles.

Yea Nikon D610 is on my list as well!

Thank you everyone.

Siiiiiick, thanks. Followed you on Flickr by the way. I was really mesmerized by some of your shots. You have some very good talent man, keep up the great work!

PowerShiftz02gt

Established Member
Interesting, so you just photoshop out the RIG arms? Is this the same technique that car manufacturers use in their commercials?

Exactly yes. Not sure about the how the pros do for commercials.

Siiiiiick, thanks. Followed you on Flickr by the way. I was really mesmerized by some of your shots. You have some very good talent man, keep up the great work!

Thanks man

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
Car looks awesome bud! That front tire looks huge in the well on that turning shot. I have the 9.5 drift on my 3v also with a 285 and i swear they dont look that meaty. Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread