2011 5.0 Tvs installed.

Grabber B Roush

Established Member
I just picked up a 2011 roush stage 2 for a great deal was not even in the market. brand new sitting on the lot. I was at the dealer gettting the tags for our new ecoboost f-150 and was looking around and the next day the sales guy called and told me what they would sell it for and that was it. I was impressed with the 5.0 in the stock form, But as i searched and watched videos i just got the itch and that was the end. Did the install in the garage and it was pretty straight forward. If you have any mechanical abilities and can read it was simple. The grinding wasnt bad either. I did the grinding before the kit was here to save time. I dont hurry one bit when doing something like this and i bet i had about 15hrs into the whole process. Had a startup tune from evolution and had john lund tune it on there dyno after everything was complete. On there mustang dyno it did 559hp and 486lb-ft at 7.5 psi. I did magnaflow offroad x and borla s axleback at the same time. The car is insane now. enjoy the install pics. i had a blast with the install.

dyno
2011 mustang supercharged. - YouTube

img7195v.jpg

img7199u.jpg

img7207p.jpg

img7209e.jpg

img7221e.jpg

img7246n.jpg

Juiced 66

Established Member
Nice looking car, are you planning on ever raising the boost ? I have been looking at these blowers and want to know how much power they can make.

Grabber B Roush

Established Member
It has tons of power the way it is. I'm going to drive it the way it is for now and see how it is at the track. Maybe later on down the road.

stang8psi

Established Member
Wow Is that the one from Porter OP??? 3.73 package? If it is I was looking at this car 1.5 years ago! I was working at ford down state and I had the invoice sheet on this car and I was going to purchase it but the invoice sheet did not show it was a Roush!Good job for picking it up.. I know they wanted 45+ for it

Grabber B Roush

Established Member
That's the one. I found glass in the seat so somehow the window got broken. Someone else told me they thought they saw one with damage to the bumper, but it is clean and I couldn't find any issues anywhere . Sticker was 50k it has the big brake package. I ended up paying 38. I could of got a 13 but the brakes and suspension make a huge difference. It's roush 2011 serial number 5 it's been sitting but I like it.

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
thats a hell of a deal!!!! the day I went up there with the invoice sheet in hand and my stars pin number to purchase it ended up being a roush and that shot my deal down lol....

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
That's the one. I found glass in the seat so somehow the window got broken. Someone else told me they thought they saw one with damage to the bumper, but it is clean and I couldn't find any issues anywhere . Sticker was 50k it has the big brake package. I ended up paying 38. I could of got a 13 but the brakes and suspension make a huge difference. It's roush 2011 serial number 5 it's been sitting but I like it.

my stepdad picked up a vista blue 07 427R from porter with 3500 miles on it for 33k a few years ago. if your from the newark area im sure youve seen him running around. Porter let me drive the "Hammer" they had up there in may '10 before i went to afghanistan. They always seem to have some badass cars there. good looking car man!

Users who are viewing this thread