2011 Boss 302

MattN03

03RCODE
Established Member
It seems hard to believe it's only going to sticker for $30k. I would expect it to be somewhere between a nicely optioned GT and a GT500-$40k or so before market adjustments?

Supernova

Established Member
It seems hard to believe it's only going to sticker for $30k. I would expect it to be somewhere between a nicely optioned GT and a GT500-$40k or so before market adjustments?

That's kind of what I was thinking.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
yea, there is no way that it's going to be $30k. that number came from speeds grand-am continental cup pit reporter. i'm calling ~$37k.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
a lot things will be different...Recaro seats, SVT PP suspension and wheels, tweaked exhaust system and likely other things.

How did you come by this info? Whats the difference in weight between the recaro in the boss and the standard seats?

premium gt list for 34k add to that the pp suspension wheels and its 37k before anything else is added.....

Todd03Blown

Established Member
How did you come by this info? Whats the difference in weight between the recaro in the boss and the standard seats?

premium gt list for 34k add to that the pp suspension wheels and its 37k before anything else is added.....

well...from another source that is supposed to be in the know..We shall see. I don't have any more info than what I shared. No weight difference info etc. We will see on how they list the price on the Boss, not sure if you will get the premium package or not:shrug:

wjk

Established Member
I'm starting to wonder if it will be like a Cobra R type thing... Only the bare essentials. Atleast that way it would justify the minimum $30k price tag. I could also see upgraded exhaust, stickier tires, track tuned suspension, and perhaps a few more minor things.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
recaros and SVTPP wheels? could this thing potentially drop into the 3,5XXlb range? and with 330HP?! AWESOME!!!

ViciousJay

Established Member
So besides a minor bump in hp whats different?

suspension, wheels, stickers that say 3022222222 :nonono: ill bet this car has a 55K tag when its all set and done, the 2nd version for offroad use id love to see in action but the street one is a joke

Driver72

Established Member
If it's low $30k to start it's stripped to the bone, a base minus.
If it comes with Premium level of equipment plus the upgrades of wheels/tires, brakes, exhaust, suspension, etc.
I'm saying $38k to start.

I'm sure IF they offer up additional options (like the NAV, HID's, etc) it will peak at $43-44k.

But i doubt they are just going to make it a tuned up, modded GT.
They'd have to have some specialty items along with some weight reduction from the factory to set it apart. Otherwise GT owners could just slap on wheels, suspension, exhaust, tune and then put on Boss graphics and essentially have the same damn thing.

Users who are viewing this thread