2011 coyote engine

gimpy2011

Established Member
Long story short I ended up swapping out my stock engine for an aluminator at around 23k miles because of low compression on #5 and a bottom end knock. I have already torn down the engine, minus the bottom end, and had the heads/cams checked out at a local speed shop. All this motor needs is a new rotating assembly and all new tty bolts throughout and your good to go. I am also including an engine harness that is good minus two damaged COP plugs (if this is a deal breaker I can get new plugs on the harness). let me know if there are any other pictures needed before I put this thing back together and crate it back up.

Im looking to get $1800obo local sale (or you handle shipping arrangements).
Engine is located in Gainesville, VA

**Shipping Info**
I will be shipping this out of a business address with a loading dock so that should help anyone looking to get quotes on shipping. It will be crated up the same way my aluminator was and the specs on the package are as follows.

36x36x45 pallet
550 lbs
class 70
Zip Code 20166

:beer:

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0729.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

Last edited:

Bud

Established Member
Too bad it isn't a little cheaper and a little closer to Hatboro PA, I'm getting ready to send my longblock in to L&M Engines for a build, this could have been an easier move.

madtrav2003

Horsepower Whore
Established Member
I just want the shortblock if you're willing to sale it that way? I would like to have just the bare block if possible. I broke a rod in mine and grenaded my internals running too much boost and just need a bare block. PM me if you are willing to do so. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread