2011 Fog Light Inop!

DirtyMcArthur

BIG RED
Established Member
Ok so about 2 weeks ago i picked up a 2011 GT500 that only had something like 730 miles on it. I didn't notice until I got it home that the fog lights don't work. The guy who owned it before me garaged it and it's had several oil changes but no major work done to it so I can't imagine something was knocked loose or what. I checked the fuses and they are all good. Is there a seperate switch to turn them on? Am I just blind and dumb? :??:

Bigmike0405

8)
Established Member
Several oil changes with only 730 miles? That sounds fishy already. On the headlight switch turn on the headlights and pull out. If that doesnt work then possibly the plug on the back of the lights have fallen off.

5.0Trunk

Established Member
My car has to be started in order for the fogs to work.. I don't know if that's how they all are...

DirtyMcArthur

BIG RED
Established Member
Well it's suggested you change the oil every 3 months if not every 3000 miles but these cars I guess go 5k miles before changes. Garage kept or not, water and condensation will shitty-up the oil

DirtyMcArthur

BIG RED
Established Member
Several oil changes with only 730 miles? That sounds fishy already. On the headlight switch turn on the headlights and pull out. If that doesnt work then possibly the plug on the back of the lights have fallen off.

When I left work today, I pulled on the headlight switch and it worked!! I didn't know you could do that, I've gotten used to Mopars just turning on by themselves. I'm loving the look! Thanks for the help!:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread