2011 Ford Superduty

Fenah

Crazy Greek Man
Established Member
I like the Truck a lot. The things that I don't like is all the emission crap they keep putting on cause the government regulations. The other thing that sucks is that with a 6spd tranny and a Diesel engine, your looking at nearly 10-11 grand added to the msrp. Too expensive.

CobraDreamin

I walk the Line...
Established Member
I'm waiting to see if i'm going to replace my little girl:shrug:... I assume the 450 will still available in pick-up form? Does anyone know if the 550 will be a dually pick-up option? Thank god i have a Ford dealer at my disposal lol. I'm anxious to see how the 6.7L performs. I'm not crazy about the new grill though... hopefully aftermarket will have some nice alternatives.

Gix1k4

Established Member
I may be way off on this, but I believe that the trend toward huge grille openings on heavy-duty trucks is more necessity than design. Open the hood on a -07+ diesel truck, and you're likely to find more coolers than you would at a tailgate party.

FineLineMtrSprt

I like bacon!
Established Member
I like it, the grille will be an easy fix once the truck comes out. But hey im digging more info on the new 6.2....forged rods..but ehh not the pistons lol.

Users who are viewing this thread