2011 Ford Superduty

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member
I did a search and didn't find anything, so if repost, sorry;)

Sounds promising!!!
2011 Ford F-Series Super Duty - First Look - Truck Trend

163_0912_06z+2011_ford_f_series_super_duty+front_three_quarter.jpg

Blk04Snake

Established Member
I want to see one with everything colormatched. The truck companies are getting into "who can slap the most chrome on their front ends" right now. The new 6.7 sounds promising though... I want to see how they hold up after being out for a little while before forming a true opinion on them... Really the truck isn't much of a departure from the '08-'10 Super Duty like I said in the other thread.

Kellyo77

keep calm and chive on!
Established Member
I love the new super duty trucks but, that grill is hideous. I'm not a fan of chrome really. Would like to know what a color match would look like too.

black92

Hot rod Lincoln
Established Member

torchanniv03

Established Member
Minus the whole "piss" thing, i cant wait! I tow a 5th wheel and hope to start a hot-shot business soon, and they make it factory with the hitches built in, along with the plug-in in the bed!!!!!! :banana: I want one now!

REX-RACER

Testing w/ the live data!
Established Member
The front end is getting a bit out of control. The pre 2008 ones look really nice to me IMO

+1! One of the reasons I really dig the current F-150 FX4 is b/c of the blacked out grill. The front grill on this truck is bit to garish for me. It just screams "LOOK AT ME!!!"

Interesting in the middle of the article where it talks about the new diesel engine architecture it mentions how the intake is moved outboard and the exhaust is moved in board to reduce noise and heat along w/ those 30K psi piezoelectric injectors. If I remember correctly that was exactly the architecture of the 4.4l diesel that was supposed be an option on the 2011 F-150.

Has anyone heard if that engine, the 4.4l is ever gonna see the light of day? I don't need and can't afford a Super Duty but I was seriously considering trading in for a diesel F-150 if it became available.

Alternatively, does anyone know if the new 6.2l will be available in any other F-150 other than the Raptor?

Gallows

Make My Day... N/A
Established Member
That is one big ugly ass grill. I agree with the chrome getting out of control and the F150 isn't any better except for the FX4.

Users who are viewing this thread