2011 gt vs 2010 camero ss

Blue Blitz

Established Member
Looked pretty much dead even to me, and camaro sounded stock. Would have been better without the passenger (video and race). Sadly he was definitely pulling past you and looked to pull even when you lifted. I'd call it a draw.

2013Boss302

Established Member
he came by revving and it sure didnt sound stock. mabey minor bolt ons, either way it was a fun race. i didnt upload the video my friend did sorry he was annoying next time ill tell him to shut up.

llcooljames

Established Member

y r mustang owners so ****ing stupid? u guys talk shit about chevys but know nothing about them and cant even spell the name of the car u raced.

sorry for the rant, continue.

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
The shrimp def had some kind of mods to hang with a 5.0

stock they are dogs

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
good race the SS was stock, my buddy has a 2010 CamaroSS with Kooks 1-7/8" LT with cats and a Corsa exhaust system and its so loud and sounds so good.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Wow thought the new 5.0 would beat the camaro up..

Everybody has been watching too much TV & reading too many magazines. The 2011 5.0's are badass no doubt but both cars run 12.9-13.0 bone stock so it's a drivers race.

SSmokinn SS

Established Member
he came by revving and it sure didnt sound stock. mabey minor bolt ons, either way it was a fun race. i didnt upload the video my friend did sorry he was annoying next time ill tell him to shut up.

They are loud stock. If it was bolt on's you wouldnt even be able to hear your dumb friend yelling in the passanger seat.

Looks like you were about to get beat by a stock SS

venumb

Local chump
Established Member
Everybody has been watching too much TV & reading too many magazines. The 2011 5.0's are badass no doubt but both cars run 12.9-13.0 bone stock so it's a drivers race.

Are you sure a 2010 Camaro SS will run a 12.9-13.0 quarter mile stock? I saw one last weekend at the track that ran a 14.0 it probably needed a better driver but a whole second off? Not so sure about this one.

Users who are viewing this thread