2011 GT vs Ram SRT-10

GM H8R

Just a GT
Established Member
Was on the highway today and had a Ram SRT-10 pull up next to me. The passenger looked over and said something to the driver so at about 55 I dropped my GT in 3rd and jumped on it and let right off to let him know I wanted to race. He stomped on it and away we went. As soon as it started I began to pull making my way to the front. I stayed into it till about 130 and was well ahead of him. Felt pretty good.

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Those trucks are slow as ****. Good kill showing those two idiots in the truck that.

5 ltr. beater

....in spacers we trust
Established Member
Those trucks are slow as ****. Good kill showing those two idiots in the truck that.

....for a vehicle with an approx. curb weight of around 5300lbs and cutting mid 13's at around 105-106.....its not that slow....

better than what GM did. putting SS badging on a silverado, slapping a 6.0L V8 and then have it run mid 15's... :nonono: ...now thats slow as shit...

Fenixfire

Slower than ever
Established Member
....for a vehicle with an approx. curb weight of around 5300lbs and cutting mid 13's at around 105-106.....its not that slow....

better than what GM did. putting SS badging on a silverado, slapping a 6.0L V8 and then have it run mid 15's... :nonono: ...now thats slow as shit...

Haha, the silverado ss...............what a freakin joke!!!!

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
I have driven an 11 GT...I would expect you to beat him from how that car felt to me. nice kill

Users who are viewing this thread