2011 Mustang 5.0 vs 300C SRT8

Oman_cobra

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctaROTS-gOU"]YouTube- 2011 Mustang GT 5.0 vs. 2007 Chrysler 300c SRT-8[/nomedia]

:rockon:

from the video description, the stang has an email tune and the SRT has an intake

Oman_cobra

Established Member
^ me too but the Hemi SRT like the LS motors are healthier in the long run, so its a good outcome for the GT to pass the SRT like that, if you want to see bus lenghts between these two see them go at it from a dig, thats for sure

7.62x51

Established Member
I have a buddy who drives a 300C SRT8. I've driven it to vegas and back, really cool car. I like how roomy it is inside, how nice it sounds & how good it looks. He had a mopar-installed CAI and catback. Pretty fast for a heavy car IMO.

Can't wait to see the new 300C SRT8 with the new hemi.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Pull more? Dang, I thought the GT pulled really well. The biggish Chrysler paid the price of lugging all that extra weight. And I'm assuming the GT had a second person (cameraman) in the car, too. The SRT8 had no passenger. Gotta love the new GT!

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I thought the GT pulled pretty damn hard. I raced a 300C SRT8 in my bolt on terminator and the outcome was similar.

mustangmanjeff

Established Member
I want a new gt so bad more and more, its crazy to think how fast a new gt is, I mean a new gt with just intake catback and tune is a 380-420rwhp car thats = to a cam only full bolt on ls1 car or mild heads cam bolt on ls1 cars, thats crazy to think a new 5.0 liter gt with just bolt ons is = to a 5.7 liter heads cammed ls1, finally ford made a nasty all motor gt.

Intervention302

Established Member
Hey guys, I'd thought I'd join this forum...

The mustang is mine, I love it. Can't wait to take it to the track. Possibly at MW

Oman_cobra

Established Member
Hey guys, I'd thought I'd join this forum...

The mustang is mine, I love it. Can't wait to take it to the track. Possibly at MW

nice to see thw owner join us !
And you can see how people are impressed with your gt !
Did you dyno the car after the email tune ?
Btw sorry for stealing your video

Intervention302

Established Member
nice to see thw owner join us !
And you can see how people are impressed with your gt !
Did you dyno the car after the email tune ?
Btw sorry for stealing your video

93TuneVsStock.jpg

I posted this in the other thread, but I'll repost it here as well

Those are before/after my email tune. Sadly, datalog capabilities are very small at the moment so my tuner was not able to tweak the tune. But with a good CAI, high flot cats, and a tweaked tune. I'm hoping for 405 to the tire.

Users who are viewing this thread