2011 Tuning from SCT NOW AVAILABLE through Lethal Performance!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
We're pleased to announce that SCT has just given us the go ahead to release the 2011 tuning software. This means that you're now able to order custom tuned X3's and other SCT devices for your 2011 Mustang directly through us. All of our custom tuning is done by Jon Lund of Lund Racing.

6d1d473bbd5fe7f3a35d0f2880b3c8bb.image.550x550.jpg

If you'd like to order a custom tuned device or have any questions about them please feel free to give us a call.

Here's a short video I did with our 2011 GT on flashing a 2011 vehicle.
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTi1cf6zEn8"]YouTube- Tuning Lethal Performance's 2011 5.0L Mustang GT w/ SCT Xcal 3 NOW AVAILABLE!![/nomedia]

We look forward to assisting you!

Thanks, Jared

2011 5.0L GT
SCT 2011 5.0L Mustang GT X3 Handheld Flash Device (Custom Tuned) [SCT-3000-11GT] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

2011 GT500
SCT Xcalibrator 3 Handheld Power Flash Device (Custom Tuned) [SCT-3000-GT500] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

2011 3.7L V6
SCT 2011 3.7L Mustang V6 X3 Handheld Flash Device (Custom Tuned) [SCT-3000-11V6] : Lethal Performance, Performance parts for Ford Mustangs

Driver72

Established Member
Nice, I noticed the claimed power increase of 25-28 rwhp is on 93 Octane.
Did you guys do a 91 Octane tune for those of us who get only the crappy gas?
And what kind of power gains did you get over a baseline 91 Octane stock car?

rich5150

Network Guy
Established Member

Not speaking officially for Lethal or Jon Lund's tuning, but being as each tune delivered from Lethal is a custom-tailored tune to your modifications on your car, a 91 octane tune is no problem whatsoever. Just make sure to mention what mods if any(including fuel type/limits) during the order process.

:rockon:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor

We will indeed be carrying 91 octane tunes. As far as power gains go I don't have an exact number as Jon hasn't dyno tuned any cars with 91 octane yet. However from experience the only real difference between a 91 and 93 octane tune is a small change in timing. Even though you'll make a little less than the 93 octane tune you'll still see a good increase in throttle response, raise in the rev limiter and benefit from the other changes to the tune.

Let me know if you have any other questions in the meantime.

Thanks, Jared

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Not speaking officially for Lethal or Jon Lund's tuning, but being as each tune delivered from Lethal is a custom-tailored tune to your modifications on your car, a 91 octane tune is no problem whatsoever. Just make sure to mention what mods if any(including fuel type/limits) during the order process.

:rockon:

Thanks bro.

Jared

redfire03 svt

Established Member
would you say that on top of the tune of 28rwhp for 93 octane, ARH is claiming around 32rwhp for the Long Tubes, so would 60rwhp be out of the question when installing both on the 5.0?

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
would you say that on top of the tune of 28rwhp for 93 octane, ARH is claiming around 32rwhp for the Long Tubes, so would 60rwhp be out of the question when installing both on the 5.0?

I'm really not in a position to say that until we've actually tested it ourselves.

We should have some headers on the car real soon so I'll let you know.

Thanks, Jared

Users who are viewing this thread