2011 w/ TVS Weight?

prn1972

Established Member
Anyone weigh their car with TVS blower? Just wondering what my 2011 GT Premium M6 weighs, full weight car except Tiger Racing fiberglass hood, have rear seat delete but have CoolTech 4 point cage, any guesses? I need to find some scales

460cidpower

Established Member
Anyone weigh their car with TVS blower? Just wondering what my 2011 GT Premium M6 weighs, full weight car except Tiger Racing fiberglass hood, have rear seat delete but have CoolTech 4 point cage, any guesses? I need to find some scales

Do you have a waste dump near you? My dump has scales, they weighed my '13 for free. My M6 '13 Paxton car weighs 3610lbs. (18' rims, cat delete, muffler delete, no spare, no trunk sound dampening)

prn1972

Established Member
Thanks guys, I bet my car is on the heavy side 3700+, no dump just trash drop/recycle area, looking into truck wash/truck stop I think they may have a scale

nonliberal

Established Member
Most all of the larger truck stops along the interstate will have scales. You will see a big yellow sign that says CAT. Those are the CAT certified scales. Just drive around to the back where all the big trucks are (Don't get ran over). Drive on to the scales up to the speaker and the person inside will ask for your truck number if they aren't paying attention. Just tell them you are weighing your car. Then they will have you go inside to pick up your receipt with the weight on it.

Last edited:

bmyles

Established Member
ehaqy6eh.jpg
. 1690kg or 3725lbs with a full tank of gas and me out

Users who are viewing this thread