2012 5.0 Paxton Dyno

wnt2gofst

Banned
Manny at HPP Racing tuned it. It drives great. Have you thought about switching to corn?
Yes. But I drive my car every day. nogt enough places that have it. Plus heard it has hard starts in colder weather. Plus was told I don't have enough injector with out meth. Don't want to be dependable on meth. That and was mentioned that a fuel sustem mught be needed with E85.

wnt2gofst

Banned
So you're strictly on 93 octane making 713? No detonating or anything? Who tuned the car?

wnt2gofst, what are your mods &pulley size?

Jeff Smith from centraltexasperformance tuned my engine and Chris Holmes(mastwolf) tuned tranny.

My mods are boss intake, off road x, muffler delete, no resonators, drive shaft, 75lb injectors from evo, KB bap, lots of tuning, 3800 stall, stock gears, few other suspension, no intake on paxton, 3.6" pulley, almost 19* of timing and race bypass valve. I have a 3.3 pulley but havent put it on yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

stang8psi

Established Member
I still am a believer that if you did water/meth kit with a 1.5 gallon tank in the trunk your shit would make the power it is now and more and be very reliable.. Most kits are boost dependant so they can be tuned to kick in at a variable rate at a certain boost level!!! don't be scared of it, be smart and do it It's like race gas that cost 30 bucks a year.. and with a 1.5 gallon tank you will be filling it up once a month if that!

wnt2gofst

Banned
I still am a believer that if you did water/meth kit with a 1.5 gallon tank in the trunk your shit would make the power it is now and more and be very reliable.. Most kits are boost dependant so they can be tuned to kick in at a variable rate at a certain boost level!!! don't be scared of it, be smart and do it It's like race gas that cost 30 bucks a year.. and with a 1.5 gallon tank you will be filling it up once a month if that!

I have been looking in to it. Just can't pull the trigger.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Stevem17500

Established Member
re

So u can run meth for boost.....and it will.act as octane enrichment

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
show me a turbo that is competitive with the times being run by the paxton

you can't.......

who cares about torque at 2000 rpms....

the fastest cars are vortech / paxton cars period

nothing under 20psi can come close

it takes the whipples 24-26 psi to be competitive with 18 on a paxton

Wait what do you mean having 700rwtq at 1500rpm isn't a benefit lol!??!!! Sorry I just had to.. The TVS/TS/PD guys always talk about the tq at such a low rpm ahahaha. :beer:

svt04cobra1

Established Member
show me a turbo that is competitive with the times being run by the paxton

you can't.......

who cares about torque at 2000 rpms....

the fastest cars are vortech / paxton cars period

nothing under 20psi can come close

it takes the whipples 24-26 psi to be competitive with 18 on a paxton

Show me one paxton mustang running sub 15lbs running in the 9's. Don't know of any:uh oh: but I can show you a turbo car:thumbsup:. And this coming from someone running a YSI. You are right on the roots blowers. They need more boost to get the same or more power.:beer:

stretchb

Established Member
Show me one paxton mustang running sub 15lbs running in the 9's. Don't know of any:uh oh: but I can show you a turbo car:thumbsup:. And this coming from someone running a YSI. You are right on the roots blowers. They need more boost to get the same or more power.:beer:

i can show u about 9 nine second timeslips. im sub 15psi (12psi) im running the 2200sl. trapped a 142 mph too... no intake, stock exhaust manifolds, stock 3.15 gears, stock long block.

Last edited:

drewzx3

Established Member

See 2fast4u on here.

Users who are viewing this thread