2012 Blue Flame crew cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

slvr35th

Established Member
Hey guys im putting my truck for sale to get a 13'. The truck will come with the 40" rigid bar behind the grill and the D2 lights down in the fog light holes. One set is amber and one set is white. I paid over 2K to get these installed. i also have a the UV resistant Line-X bedliner installed.

the truck has 32,xxx miles on it. All highway miles. Been off road very little. This truck is completely loaded besides the bed graphics.

The truck only has one scratch on it very tiny by the tailight. The front pass seat was messed up from factory. Still waiting for the seat to come in. i guess its on back order.

my new 13' will be here at the end of the month. So reasonable offers will be considered!!

You can text for pics 918-625-9502.
Nick

Last edited:

slvr35th

Established Member
No... Post price and pics. (ie. Rules)

Hey bud, you don't think I don't know the rules? I have been around here for alittle bit! If ya want pics text me! If ya want a price text me! If you wanna try to be a dick cool!! You are new here don't act like a asshole all the time! The truck got traded in! Only low ball offers so don't worry about it!

chadw-s

Banned
NICE... yeah you are so senior to me right... like your join date means anything whatsoever ;) if you know the rules then follow them. Its that simple. No wonder you couldn't sell the truck. You're so charming and all...

slvr35th

Established Member
54 to over a 1000 post, 32 to 0 trader rating! Yeah I would say I know what I'm doing! Lol it didn't sale cause the trade in price was to great and no one would pay more than that! I'm glad you are the for sale police! Gtfo man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread