2012 Boss 302 Comp Orange!!!

Deespeed99

Established Member
I just bought the Welds that are pictured above (http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...0-rt-s-welds-17x5-fronts-15x10-rears-mts.html) and I can say that this guy is a stand up seller! The wheels were perfectly packaged and actually were in better condition then he described. He even came out of pocket a little bit on shipping cost. They looked like they had never been used. I installed them today actually with no issues or problems! I wanted to make sure people had feedback from some one that's dealt with him!

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
I noticed on the right fender it says "Boss ", but on the left fender it says, "5.0" .
Just thought I was seeing things.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
I noticed on the right fender it says "Boss ", but on the left fender it says, "5.0" .
Just thought I was seeing things.

haha, I posted pics of both badges. I was able to remove the oem stickers and leave "Boss" on there originally, but the edges of the sticker began to collect dirt. I went to the black billet 5.0 badge next, which looks great imo.

Last edited:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Car has been returned to stock. Cant believe how much I missed the side pipes, love the way this car sounds!!!

Last edited:

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Beautiful car. I have something in the pipeline now but if things don't pan out in the next 2 weeks I will be in touch.

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
ok folks, I'm going to give it away to the local Ford Stealership if no one is interested. This Boss is mint, low miles, garage kept, and dirt cheap!!!

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Any current pics available? Stripes already re-installed?

I havent put them back on yet, still enjoying the car before finding her a new home.

dealer has offered $35,500 w/o stripes, $35,750 with stripes, haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread