2012 Catoctin Cruise! New Date: Nov 11th!!

Alien STI

Established Member
Had a lot of fun guys! I have a lot of videos to edit as well. Any recommendations on a video editor?

Last edited:

Mike@HBH

Established Member
Thanks travis for putting this all together. The routes were the perfect combination of twisties and long straights, and no one got lost.

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Sorry we had to bag out halfway guys, but we both had other commitments at noon. I had hoped to stay for some of the second half, but it was already getting too late by the time we left CHS...

And Tab actually enjoyed herself this time, since she had someone to talk to for a change. Travis, she had nothing but nice things to say about Renee!

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Nope, no citations here! The cop was really cool about it, and new he really had nothing. Even though he somehow showed up after all 10 of us are going 100+ on 270 :lol1:

Im excited to go through my pictures and see what i got. I had a blast. Riding in the front 5 spot was fantastic, we were going balls to the wall :D

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Nope, no citations here! The cop was really cool about it, and new he really had nothing. Even though he somehow showed up after all 10 of us are going 100+ on 270 :lol1:

Im excited to go through my pictures and see what i got. I had a blast. Riding in the front 5 spot was fantastic, we were going balls to the wall :D

Glad it worked out for you.

Shhhhh. Keep the front 5 spots on the down low. Once you get up there it's hard to drop back. Just sayin'.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Glad it worked out for you.

Shhhhh. Keep the front 5 spots on the down low. Once you get up there it's hard to drop back. Just sayin'.

Lol never again will i miss being in the front now that i know. :rockon:

I gotta say thanks to everyone who waited up for me on 270 after getting stopped, and a HUGE thanks to Tony for stopping with me even though he didn't have to. If he hadn't of stopped i never would have known you all stopped for me, and probably wouldn't have even found my way since my phones GPS was bugging out.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Had a great time! Wish I could have been a little closer to the front, I know now or next time! Good seeing the ones I knew and meeting others!:beer:

bpmurr

Established Member
I had a great time today and enjoyed meeting a bunch of you. Sorry I had to leave and couldn't stay for lunch. Looking forward to the next cruise!

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
Lol never again will i miss being in the front now that i know. :rockon:

I gotta say thanks to everyone who waited up for me on 270 after getting stopped, and a HUGE thanks to Tony for stopping with me even though he didn't have to. If he hadn't of stopped i never would have known you all stopped for me, and probably wouldn't have even found my way since my phones GPS was bugging out.

:beer: MACA buddies stick together :beer:
Too bad your burn out at the weigh station was only seen by me :poke:

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
:beer: MACA buddies stick together :beer:
Too bad your burn out at the weigh station was only seen by me :poke:

:lol: It was just a "hell ya" sorta moment, which needed a little celebrating to go along with it. I never burn my rubber so i said why not. :burnout:

The picture you got with me pulled to the side is great, im glad you got one.

Last edited:

rizjan67

Established Member
Once again it was nice cruising with all of you ,sorry I had to leave early for some other afternoon plans but it was fun day.

Users who are viewing this thread