2012 Catoctin Cruise! New Date: Nov 11th!!

GokartMozart315

Established Member
oh COME ON this is the one weekend in oct i can't do, school homecoming...can i get some veto power since it's so far out and i helped lobby for the event? or at least come along for a test run instead?

Last edited:

Why Try

Established Member
oh COME ON this is the one weekend in oct i can't do, school homecoming...can i get some veto power since it's so far out and i helped lobby for the event? or at least come along for a test run instead?

OC rod run is 4-7, Colorfest is 12-14, and Ford Fever and the MACA track rental is 19-22. I'm sorry but it was the only weekend that would work for most of us. I'm doing a test run Sunday and a couple other times before the event. Let me know when you want go.

TonyUMD

If I hear that again...
Established Member
I told my wife that we are going to be going on a cruise...she thought I meant on a boat.
I hope it was comfy....
images

007snake

mechanical music
Established Member
I just wanted to thank Travis for all the time he has spent on planning this criuse. He showed us the route, which incorporated past years routes and made some adjustments, per members's requests, and on top of that he plans to drive the route prior to the date and make sure it is all that we expect. Looks like a 2-1/2 hour cruise, if we were to go the speed limit...LOL! I can't wait, my first Catoctin Cruise!! He will post soon...

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
I mean is it even ok to have a non forced induction SN95 cobra at this?! LOL Everyone will pass me like they just ate taco bell...

oi vay.. for the love of being sloowww lol..

Last edited:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
You'll be OK Shifty, I'll show you the race lines. :lol:

Thanks for all the work you put into this Travis. I know what it takes.
It looks like a great route planned, I can't wait. :D

Why Try

Established Member
Doing a dry run to scope out some regroup spots Sunday if anyone wants to cruise. Leaving 75-80 area at 9:30. PM me for meet up address if interested

Shifty Powers

The Shifty Mobile
Established Member
You'll be OK Shifty, I'll show you the race lines. :lol:

Thanks for all the work you put into this Travis. I know what it takes.
It looks like a great route planned, I can't wait. :D

Ya kidding? sn95 cobra<everything else there lol..

But I would deffinately like to be behind you and follow you for sure. Specially now that my car is slightly more adapted for it.. And after the winter, it will be even more so.

Youll be able to look in your rear view and still ponder the color of my car lol

Users who are viewing this thread