2012 GT s281 grille emblems

jdcobra

Established Member
So i installed the s281 grille last week and I love it! It's just that on the far left hand side of the grille there is a space for the saleen emblem. I'd like to find another emblem i could possibly put in its place. I believe the space is a 1/2in vertical and 7in horizontal. If anyone knows where I could find an emblem any info would be appreciated.

jdcobra

Established Member
I checked on ebay and I bought the 5.0 coyote emblem and it was too big. I tried to trim it down and it just looked crappy. I know some people know of actual places that would be willing to make emblems which is why i posted the thread. I am searching around Houston and have not yet found anything.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
I checked on ebay and I bought the 5.0 coyote emblem and it was too big. I tried to trim it down and it just looked crappy. I know some people know of actual places that would be willing to make emblems which is why i posted the thread. I am searching around Houston and have not yet found anything.

That is what everyone installs there. You can trim it with Scissors relatively easily, rather than trying to use a razor knife.

Users who are viewing this thread