2012 GT500 Race Red

grabber08

Established Member
Thinking of selling my 2012 Shelby GT500. Its Race Red with SVTPP and Recaro seats. No electronics or navigation. Just turned 2100 miles on it. It does have the car cover. Sots on garage and only driven on nice days. Never seen rain or snow. I know pictures would help. Don't have a photo bucket account to post from. Wondering what would be a fair asking price. Car has no mods. Completely stock. Except for floor mats and strut tower covers. I have copy of cetoficate of origin and all stickers that came on car. I have a book with all the stickers, plastic and things that came on car. It was ordered and never sat on showroom or outside in the elements.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Sounds like you have a nice car there...I would say considering the '13's are way priced high, $45-$46K would be a good asking price...hell new left over '12 on dealer lots are still $49K+

grabber08

Established Member
I was thinking about the same. 46 - 47. I will try to get some pics up. Don't know if I will be able to. My posting rule says I am not able to post attachments.

Users who are viewing this thread