2012 MLB Off-Season

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
I can see them attempting to sign King Felix, possibly Matt Moore, Gio, or bringing back Ian Kennedy.

You sign free agents. None of those players are free agents. You said the same thing about Gio Gonzalez last year and I had to correct you then also.

Last edited:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
reports are out that Papelbon has signed with the Phillies. i find it funny that the Phillies keep trying to act like a big spending contender lol

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
idk. csn philly tweeted it. but two days ago they had said the phillies CEO had rejected the Madson contract

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
idk. csn philly tweeted it. but two days ago they had said the phillies CEO had rejected the Madson contract

So they didnt want to pay a young good looking closer but instead they went for a washed up (Yea, I said it) closer? WTF?

IIRC, they wanted him to be a starter.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
So they didnt want to pay a young good looking closer but instead they went for a washed up (Yea, I said it) closer? WTF?

IIRC, they wanted him to be a starter.

idk, Pap had one of his best years this year. and is consistent for 30+ saves. i mean the move doesnt make sense to me. theyre still an NL team, why spend big money on Paps when a guy like Madson would suffice?

SLVRBLT

Such is Life....
Established Member
idk, Pap had one of his best years this year. and is consistent for 30+ saves. i mean the move doesnt make sense to me. theyre still an NL team, why spend big money on Paps when a guy like Madson would suffice?

Like I said, they prob make Madson a starter and have Pap there.

Users who are viewing this thread