2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

StangSteph

Established Member
I'll be there, probably no mustang though... had to upgrade our room, since the building we usually stay in is under construction :(
we might bring up the rear again on the foxbody cruise

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
i won my autoX class that year (modded cobra) it was an absolute blast! I cannot wait to get back out there again!

Where did you do an AutoX in 05? The MW crew didn't have an event at the Speedway till 2006, and didn't have an AutoX there till 2007??? Even at that, I don't think they started timing the event till 2009? I'm gonna be upset if I missed out on some events lol

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
Where did you do an AutoX in 05? The MW crew didn't have an event at the Speedway till 2006, and didn't have an AutoX there till 2007??? Even at that, I don't think they started timing the event till 2009? I'm gonna be upset if I missed out on some events lol
They did the autox at the car show that year. Timed and all lol. I still have the trophy!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
They did the autox at the car show that year. Timed and all lol. I still have the trophy!

DANGIT!! I can't believe I missed that. I wouldn't have participated in 05, cause I had my crappy-handling Fox that year.... but I'd have loved to have watched it. I do have a tendency to just fly through the Car Show... I'm not much of a "show" guy... i like the "go" events. :beer:

terminator2373

Established Member
I have to work but we are trying to come down for Saturday. I just bought a 94 Cobra that's been sitting for about 6 years, my driver/project car. It's our first Mustang and we love it.

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
^ If you decide to head down let me know, im in Clayton too. Im leaving either Tuesday night or Wednesday morning.

2001cobrasvt

Established Member
mustang week 2012

we will be there in a black 01 cobra my son has been looking forward to going since last year when we were there before we got the car

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
I'll be down in the 98gt, my buddies will be in a 94 Cobra, 02gt and 00gt vert. My 73 year old grandmother will be at all the events with her 07 gt. Grandma can outrun all of us:nonono:. This will be my probly 5th or 6th year down and 3rd with the stang. Mustang Week is like heaven on earth for a week. I love it and look forward to it every year!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I'll be down in the 98gt, my buddies will be in a 94 Cobra, 02gt and 00gt vert. My 73 year old grandmother will be at all the events with her 07 gt. Grandma can outrun all of us:nonono:. This will be my probly 5th or 6th year down and 3rd with the stang. Mustang Week is like heaven on earth for a week. I love it and look forward to it every year!

She better not pull up next to me at a stoplight. I will dust that...j/k:-D

03' White Snake

Established Member
I cannot wait for the auto x again. I was second place last yr. Im pretty sure I'll be beating the editor of 5.0 magazine Steve Turner this yr.:rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread