2012 Mustang Week SVTP Roll Call

qualls22

Established Member
I would like to go this year, I so I'll be driving from south of Toledo Ohio. Anyone from around here or this route maybe we could drive together. I'll be taking my GB mustang GT. have to see if I can take off work.
aeff32af-8376-fb44.jpg

What day are you leaving? I'll be leaving Portsmouth Sunday morning not sure what time yet though.

04sonicbeast

Established Member
Quals22, I want to go but I won't know until after July4th, I don't know when to leave though a whole week would set me back almost 1000 just for hotel and I just got back from vacation in Florida so which ate the best days to go I know Friday and saturday for sure but maybe I'll leave wednsday also if I go.

jacob517

GOT SHARPIE?
Established Member
Where is the "place to be" ??? I have been there a few times but never during "mustang week'. Where does everyone meet up? I'll be the Friday eve and will be looking to cruise!!

2001Bullitt

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
No longer taking the Bullitt unfourtunately. I have decided to save some money in gas this year and mileage. Car has gone down the last 2 years I think she deserves a rest lol

CHIZ

GeoMetros worse nightmare
Established Member
Update. I'll be staying at the Hilton on the beach. Anyone else staying there?

C6Z06427

Established Member
She better not pull up next to me at a stoplight. I will dust that...j/k:-D

you better be worried if I pull up next to you at the light bigman. You know I will be stalking the mean streets of MB dont ya. :burnout:

I am looking to get into some action that week so hopefully somebody will be game and not be some big bunch of garage dyno queens . lol

v3n0m21

1998 cobra
Hey guys Im new to this site but I will be there. I go every year, my family actually goes on vacation every year the same week as mustang week. We stay in two houses on Sunset beach, about 30 min north of Myrtle. I have a question though, a couple of years back I took a ton of pics and vids (that was the year they had the TT ford GT). I got vids of the shows, autocross, fun runs, a few dyno runs (including my 98' cobra, pulled 281 rwhp with just an air filter and a cat-back, pretty good at 98 degrees). Anyway, I ended up mixing up a video but was unable to post it to youtube. I was able to post the first autocross run of the new 5.0 on youtube (I think an owner or JLT brought it). I was just wondering if there was any interest in making an official video comprised of a bunch of pics and vids from every member in attendance. Anyway, just throwing that out there, let me know what you guys think.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
We wanted to come this year but I have to sit in a trial just testify that the docs I provided are true and accurate images of the originals. Our company attorney has tried to get me out of it but I got subpoenaed to testify and they will not back down.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
We wanted to come this year but I have to sit in a trial just testify that the docs I provided are true and accurate images of the originals. Our company attorney has tried to get me out of it but I got subpoenaed to testify and they will not back down.

That sucks bro!!!

Users who are viewing this thread