2012 Premium Lava Red TVS'd 5.0

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
SOLD!!!

Hey guys, I can't believe I'm doing this, but I had a terrible turn of events in my life and I need to sell my car.

It is a 2012 Lava Red Premium with the Brembo package. It is an M6, still with the stock clutch(still not slipping). It has about 38000 miles on it and it has great rubber on it (new NT05r's a couple thousand miles ago) with 19" AMR wheels. It has the Roush TVS kit on it. It has the 47lb injectors, and I have the 90-85-82mm pulleys. It is currently tuned by AED and it runs GREAT!!!! It has the roush CAI on it, but I will include the JLT I took off of it due to driveability issues. It is the stock Roush kit, not VMP. The car is in really really good condition. It has a couple small nicks from driving it 38000 miles, but has never been in an accident or anything like that. It did have a windshield put in it at VERY low mileage due to a rock that kicked up, but that was obviously fixed and looks perfect. It has ford racing K-springs, and I will include the stock H pipe, a Lethal O/R H, the stock mufflers, and Borla Touring mufflers. It has roush hood hinges, and a roush boost gauge in the pillar pod. The windows are tinted but need to be redone as there are some creases/marks. It has the saleen grill. I am sure I'm missing some things, so I will add them later on. ASKING: SOLD!!!!! Here are some pics.

20140721_195157_zpsyn90e2pk.jpg

20140503_111757_zpsyerefths.jpg

20140721_145433_zpsqbw0munk.jpg

PM with any questions!!!

Last edited:

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
Never dyno'ed it, but it trapped 131-133 over and over again.

Yes, lava red. Lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love the Lava Red.

You never see them.

scottydsntknow

Established Member
If you guys don't know what Lava Red is, look it up. Its the exterior paint, that is not a black car. Bump for ya, GLWS, you never see these and that is a good price with the mileage and mods done and the rarity of these things.

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
It's so hard to capture in a pic what the paint does in the sun. Half of the people I know think I have a black mustang... LOL Until they see it in the sun, and they say "holy crap that's awesome".

trunkcolor.jpg

Sorry I didn't see your post. Yes, it has the lava red leather interior. I can grab a pic of it tomorrow. It's in storage right now (at my house). It has never seen salt. Stored from before first snowfall until spring.

Last edited:

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
power? u got it tuned right? I'm assuming they gave u dyno sheets? that color is really freakn sharp. never even knew that color existed till I seen ur ad. yes waiting on interior pics.

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
power? u got it tuned right? I'm assuming they gave u dyno sheets? that color is really freakn sharp. never even knew that color existed till I seen ur ad. yes waiting on interior pics.

I had it tuned by AED via email/logs. The car runs PERFECT. I have never been on the dyno. Sorry.

I will get some interior pics tomorrow :)

mebcop

MasterDebater
Established Member
20141212_163604_zps52ekriwv.jpg

20141212_163620_zps8tktp6ql.jpg

20141212_163632_zps1kvoivft.jpg

20141212_163641_zpscfwbc7gb.jpg

Needs to be dusted, cleaned, a little bit, but it's in great condition.

Last edited:

scottydsntknow

Established Member
God damn those lava red cars are so nice... Not sure how a roushcharged one is still for sale at $25k but someone's getting a deal.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
yea that is a sweet lookn interior color. doesn't look very well takn care of tho.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread