2012 roush stage 3 ?

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Unless your looking at preowned ones then there not 49k. The main sticker on the side that says 49k is the car bone stock.The Roush Stage 3 packlage is on a different certificate with the total of 64k. Its because they have taken a stock GT sent it to Roush and there put there pricing badge.

Umm banner Ford in mandeville la....roush stage 3 your right sticker price is 60 something they have two rebates on it right now an they have been sitting on both of tjen for a while 48,900 for it plus tax title an license...brand new with 6 miles on it...

trailblazer sss

ford ***** again
Established Member
Found another local dealer with a boss loaded with the racing seats for 40,083 plus ttl. Also found a slightly used 2011 gt500 for 42,500 with 3k miles an electronics package. But pretty sure now I'm go for a 2011 gt500 or newer used or new haven't decided yet.

QTR

STAGE 3
Established Member
I settled on a 2012 Stage 3 Convertible Automatic. If the GT500 came with an Automatic I would've probably bought that. I like that the Roush is more exclusive and probably handles better. I'm however paying 60k for it because it's a custom order.

Now before the Manual vs. Automatic flame war begins let me tell you that I can't drive a manual since I'm disabled, but I would probably get an automatic even if I wasn't, even though sometimes I miss the manual.

Users who are viewing this thread