2013 5.0 vs 2013 Camaro SS

Turbo06gt33

Established Member
I'm great man. Me and Iosef still going at it lol that corvette always gave me a run for my money lol you have a Camaro now?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm great man. Me and Iosef still going at it lol that corvette always gave me a run for my money lol you have a Camaro now?

Thats cool man. Have you guys ran? Iose and I talk a lot of shit to each other. Hoping to run him some time soon and give him the smackdown. Lol... I'll have my work cut out for me since Im in a 5th gen camaro now.

Yeah, got the mullet a while back. Thought about getting a 14' 5.0 but ended in the trailor park instead, Im pretty happy with it though.

Dont know if you remember this old video (some of our old races are in it)... :)
[youtube_browser]ikF8cMwulT0[/youtube_browser]

Turbo06gt33

Established Member
Yea I just watched it lol I ran him before the I did the manifold and we were dead even. Now I should pull him
pretty good. Ozzygt500 I'm on a custom Lund tune.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Yea I just watched it lol I ran him before the I did the manifold and we were dead even. Now I should pull him
pretty good. Ozzygt500 I'm on a custom Lund tune.

Do you have video of the run? What were all of your mods when you ran iose?

Rios302

Established Member
It sounds like you have never seen a stock 5.0 race a stock LS3 camaro bc it's a drivers race all day every day...

From personal experience when my coyote all stock it was considerably faster than all stock LS3 camaros I came upon.

4u 2 nv

I aint nobody
Established Member
From personal experience when my coyote all stock it was considerably faster than all stock LS3 camaros I came upon.

driver makes a big difference as well as does that exact model of the SS. For example auto cars dont MPH well while a lot of 1LE guys will trap 112-114 or so.

From my experience..the 5.0 was usually a touch quicker. I wouldn't say considerably but that's me. I see 7-8 mph faster as considerably faster.

Users who are viewing this thread