2013 5.0 vs 2013 Camaro SS

railroad

Established Member
If he used to beat you at all, you really woke that ride up. GOOD RUN, you really put something on him. Not your first time to hammer through the gears.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
nice kill...if i end up keeping my car, it looks like i'll have a big decision to make in terms of which manifold to go with.

Turbo06gt33

Established Member
Thanks guys. I did the corn and manifold at the same time. Next week I'll be throwing it on the dyno and see how much power I picked up.

bunits19714

Established Member
Nice - but curious what does your buddy have done to his ss- I have never seen a Camaro run any where close to a stock 5.0 unless they have cam and full bolt ons let alone a mustang with bolt ons-

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Good run OP, the 5.0s love the korn and CJ manifolds.

Nice - but curious what does your buddy have done to his ss- I have never seen a Camaro run any where close to a stock 5.0 unless they have cam and full bolt ons let alone a mustang with bolt ons-

You cant be serious man, need to get out more... Lol

Turbo06gt33

Established Member
He has intake longtubes , throttle body cam and a dyno tune. Zyborg did you use to have a red z06 in Florida?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That wasn't even close! Maybe your buddy is re-thinking his future mods now. LOL.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member

What do you consider close?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
He has intake longtubes , throttle body cam and a dyno tune. Zyborg did you use to have a red z06 in Florida?

Haha, yes. Have I met you?

Man, that is horrible, you freight trained your buddy and he was cammed? Lol... Jeesuz..

F8L BYT

Established Member
Haha, yes. Have I met you?

Man, that is horrible, you freight trained your buddy and he was cammed? Lol... Jeesuz..

Unfortunately I see this a lot, Too many people think you can just throw a cam at something and it will work

01FormulaTA

Established Member

It sounds like you have never seen a stock 5.0 race a stock LS3 camaro bc it's a drivers race all day every day...

Users who are viewing this thread