2013 auto 5.0 tunes

01svtbob

Established Member
Who do y'all Recommend on having a car tuned in the tx area
I have a 2013 mustang 5.0 with a 2.3 whipple

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
i would look at a remote tune with Shaun at AED. im not sure what part of TX your in, but i do know shaun has shops out there he works with for remote tuning

Force Induced

Boost Addict
Established Member
Dallas is a big city im sure there are a few good shops out there that can get you lined up I would say a few good remote tunes would be Shaun at AED or Lund Racing

chonSVT

Established Member
Premium Member
I would go with Shaun for tuning your auto. I went Lund on mine and after 3 revisions he cannot get my 13 auto to shift correctly under normal driving. Shaun got my tune on point on the initial tune!

2FST-4U

Established Member
Triangle speed shop.

Triangle Speed shop with out a doubt. Daniel has the driveabilty down and can make some good power if need be. but AED is also a awesome tuner. him and Daniel work together. I just like to stay local just my 2 cents.

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
If you want to stay local, contact Manny at HPP in Lewisville, there is also Gearheads in Arlington (heard they are starting to come around again), and I would also recommend True Street Motorsports in McKinney.

01svtbob

Established Member
Ya that's the thing I won't mind driving for a badass tune it's just I have had bad Experiences with hpp and gear heads in the past that's why I haven't gone to them

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Ya that's the thing I won't mind driving for a badass tune it's just I have had bad Experiences with hpp and gear heads in the past that's why I haven't gone to them
Sorry to hear that.

If you don't mind driving, I would definitely head down to Triangle Speed Shop in Orange then. Between Daniel and Shaun, you will be set with your auto.

Users who are viewing this thread