2013 bolt on vs c6 z06 bolt on

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
That's all aero. Look at the speedo, the Z06 starts pulling after 150mph where the S197 Mustang falls on it's face.

And gearing, they went to taller ratios I would assume to control the power.

Kiohtee

Established Member
The C6Z is a heads/cam, 568rwhp car, according to the video description. I think what a lot of us are failing to grasp is that the GT500 has a 162rwhp advantage but can't do anything with it.

As much as I hate a Corvette, I'd love to have a H/C/I C6 Z06 or full exhaust and pullied C6 ZR1.

Z06

Established Member
I'll have a C6 Z06 one day! Hopefully when the ZR1 or C8 releases, they will drop a bit further, I think they are currently around mid 30's-40's. You can find some with 50-60k mileage in the late 20's.

edit: just noticed thats an old ass video. Either way, nice race!

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
The C6Z is a heads/cam, 568rwhp car, according to the video description. I think what a lot of us are failing to grasp is that the GT500 has a 162rwhp advantage but can't do anything with it.
As much as I hate a Corvette, I'd love to have a H/C/I C6 Z06 or full exhaust and pullied C6 ZR1.
I noticed the hp difference as well. Pretty big difference. Impressive Z for sure!

I would love a super clean, super low mileage pullied and full exhaust C6 ZR1!!! Oh what the heck,.....add a nasty cam as well. lol

Last edited:

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
So a “bolt on” H/C c6z pulled half a car on a bolton Trinity to about 150mph where he then let off.

Sounds about right to me. Yes, the shelby has more power but the vette has a HUGE weight and aero advantage.

H/C c6z are still Monsters and so are Trinity cars.

Users who are viewing this thread