2013 Boss 302 Eye Candy

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
Looks badass!! My dad has a SBY LS and I have piano black 19" F14's on my 5.0, this is giving me some ideas lol. We put them on our vista blue 3v and they looked good on there as well (not usually a fan of black on blue). I swear Forgestars can look good on damn near any car/color combo, the Boss needs more low before they'd look good though. Stock suspension isn't doing much for it lol.
Lol for sure. The f14s just look so damn good on this body... i got rid of my first set cuz everyone started buying them... i bought my first set over 2 years ago... so i sold them and bought some wheels that noone has... and i found out the hard wya that only the new HRE flowforms and forgestar offer the right size and offset combos to tuck a 305+ rear tire... and that the forgestars look fantastic.. so i ditched the other set and bought abother set of f14s... at this point idc if everyone is buying them... they r the best looking wheel for my car.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
This would compliment the rear (RTR Decklid spoiler, havent seen one on a SBY boss), imo the deck lid looks too inward, this would set off your car even more:

076.jpg

You can thank me later!

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
ive debated doing the rtr spoiler for a while... looks awesome from the side and rear... but when u look at it from above i think it looks awkward how it sits flat on the trunk lid...

Last edited:

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
ive debated doing the rtr spoiler for a while... looks awesome from the side and rear... but when u look at it from above i think it looks awkward how it sits flat on the trunk lid...
Ditto!! I want a new rear spoiler and there is nothing I like better than the stock one.

Last edited:

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
yeah... idk what im gonna do... def gonna spend some money this season... def gonna do some more handling mods... and another set of wheels... just gonna be tough to choose everything...im too much of a perfectionist. sigh.

A84gt

Harnesses without a roll cage is a no no, in the event of a rollover the harnesses will keep you upright as the roof comes down on your noggin, factory belt allows you to tuck out of the way. Safe the harness bars for the ricers

HeLLFiRe xx

Run your car, not mouth.
Established Member
thank you guys! more i think about it, and listen to everyone... dont think im gonna get harnesses now... no point in doing a cage... seeing i can go up to 9.99 without it anyways. just wasted money... gonna do some more suspension parts and lose some weight this year for sure tho.

Users who are viewing this thread