2013 Boss 302LS

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
I saw the 2013 Boss 302LS at the DC Auto Show today. I love the fact they ditched the painted wheels, and white roof. The car looks much cleaner.

15q7nsp.jpg

rwqxhe.jpg

262umj9.jpg

Last edited:

Powershift03

Clapped out race car
Established Member
Much Cleaner... very close to the Saleen PJ though

Now that you mention it, you're right!

They had another LS there rotated on it's side to show the undercarriage. That car was also an LS, but was black with flat black stripes. It looked AWESOME. I wish it had been on all four tires so I could have gotten good pics of it.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
I really like the '13 Boss when compared to the '12. Made a lot of nice changes, with the new stripe design being one of my favorite additions.

I haven't been keeping track of the Boss mechanically though, are there any changes between the '12 and '13 in that regard (handle better, faster...)?

Last edited:

Third Honk

It's OK, I'm Handsome
Established Member
It looks really good, I couldn't believe the model before this one didn't come with projector headlights

whiplash306

Established Member
So much better looking than the '12s, IMO. Definitely digging the "L" striping. ...and thank goodness the '13 LS doesn't look so cartoony like the its predecessor!

Has anybody got any pics of the base BOSS 302 for '13....? All I've seen thus far is the LS edition.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
i like it, but im not crazy about those wheels, maybe if they concaved them more then maybe. But agree its definitely cleaner, i didnt care for the colors on the wheels with LS version on the 12, made it look kind of ricey IMO

Users who are viewing this thread